Just so EA learns this time... It seemed that gameplay or delays were the biggest issue, but these were continuing issues. Let’s talk about which moment EA may want never happened.
1) PIM release - I get the idea but the sudden release of PIMs left everyone who did prime icon SBCs behind and made them furious. This was not so necessary nor was wanted by the users at all.
2) Corey’s tweet - Corey, who is a manager in global community, tweeted one day trying to make an excuse for some glitches or errors in content (iirc) by saying EA is a company of 30k folks and the process requires numerous approvals. This led the users to thinking that such employees he mentioned are not doing their jobs right rather than to excusing them for possibly understandable situations which Corey probably wanted.
3) back to the future - this took place recently where some users lost their players they gained within two weeks. It looks like all the players are back in the club now, but it seemed frustrating to those who made lots of progress in this time hoping to be able to play some high end players in such limited time.
4) timed fitness shot addition - this year EA introduced a new method to score a goal - timed fitness shot - but they had to take it down not even a halfway through the fifa 19 year. This mechanic was abused by many players and every game had some ridiculous goals.
5) any other moments you can think of...