Anyone else emptying there club now?

futaddict79
1621 posts Fans' Favourite
I don't think there will be any SBC now untill fifa 20 except MM so is it worth ditching everyone except your main squad?

Comments

• Yeah quick sell the lot
  • Jonboyparker
    5290 posts Big Money Move
    I started emptying in July everything except my team. I gave up. I have too much. I’m still in the silvers now and I dont have anything to do with the coins anyway
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 5
    Would help if I could list more than 20 items.
    Post edited by Tietherope on
  • cornbeef
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    just got rid of all my unused special cards and 88/87 golds and got 1mil i cant be botherd to do golds,silvers and consumables
  • Tietherope wrote: »
    Would help if I could lost more than 20 items.

#lost

• Kevin
    1311 posts Professional
    Still have 30M but its so boring to only be able opening 7.5k packs, wish EA would have 50k or even 100k packs in the store.
  • Jonboyparker
    Kevin wrote: »
    Still have 30M but its so boring to only be able opening 7.5k packs, wish EA would have 50k or even 100k packs in the store.

30m is crazy to have spare. I have 4.4m spare and tried 7.5k packs. Gave up very quickly 😂 trying to spend it on draft team building now which fills some of the void
  • Mmandras
    2325 posts Fans' Favourite

Haha, and I thought I was crazy with 6.5m. But spending is just pointless now because I don't even get to use loan supercards, too many good games in september... and inflated icon prices are also not worth it, SBC are boring...
  • Kevin
    1311 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »

Haha, and I thought I was crazy with 6.5m. But spending is just pointless now because I don't even get to use loan supercards, too many good games in september... and inflated icon prices are also not worth it, SBC are boring...
    Stopped playing a long time ago but I still have it on my account and I really don’t know what to do about it, opened hundreds of packs(and still not packed an icon) but it Goes so slow..
  • Admg1
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do some Icon SBC's. At least that way you'll have some better packs to open and you'll have an icon to use as well
  • Kevin
    1311 posts Professional
    Admg1 wrote: »
    Do some Icon SBC's. At least that way you'll have some better packs to open and you'll have an icon to use as well
    Thanks, but that is just really boring to do now..
  • Jonboyparker

Stopped playing a long time ago but I still have it on my account and I really don’t know what to do about it, opened hundreds of packs(and still not packed an icon) but it Goes so slow..

Have you still got a team? I have my main team which If I sold would get me another 15-20mil. I’ve alresdy blown 1m on packs and ??? on drafts and still have 4mil. There’s really not a lot to do but I understand why ea have taken special cards out.
  • Kevin
    1311 posts Professional

Have you still got a team? I have my main team which If I sold would get me another 15-20mil. I’ve alresdy blown 1m on packs and ??? on drafts and still have 4mil. There’s really not a lot to do but I understand why ea have taken special cards out.
    Sold my team as well, which had TOTY Neymar, KDB, Kante, Marcelo and a few icons because the gameplay is so bad.. but its such a waste to leave it on my account because it took me months of trading.

• Jonboyparker

Sold my team as well, which had TOTY Neymar, KDB, Kante, Marcelo and a few icons because the gameplay is so bad.. but its such a waste to leave it on my account because it took me months of trading.

Yeah I’m in the same boat. Not played much in the last 2 months and got a team and coins. I’m getting Fifa 20 so I’ll see how that is before I sell the good stuff. I’ll list it all cheap if I make the full transition like I did Fifa 18. I don’t mind paying out for the game when I don’t buy points