Fifa 20 looks too much like Fifa 19

Comments

• Jpo41
    1059 posts Professional
    Did you play the beta? It is the same game after that patch.......
  • SBaggio59
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 6
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    Did you play the beta? It is the same game after that patch.......

EA is just communicating, they say what players want to hear. The changes in FIFA 20 remain minimal, hence the lack of interest to get FIFA every year, except to update the teams. An EA year increases the speed of play, a year it slows down, if that is the change, what's the point? In addition, the demo is never really the same game as the final version. The evolution of pro evolution soccer 20 is much more marked than that of Fifa 20.

EA does not listen enough and can not fix fundamental bugs. I could see some opinions of Fifa 20, they are not so bright! There are many anomalies.

I do not want better than Fifa 20 was a success. But every year we think the same thing, and every year it's disappointing.
  • SBaggio59
    The Fifa 20 demo should be available by September 12th. I hope that the main known problems will be solved and that EA will be up to it. Good luck.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The dribbling is going to annoy a lot of people to name just a few upcoming problems.
    Goalkeepers will continue to have no IQ with attacking AI ramped up.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 9
    I played PES demo 20, the gameplay is pretty good, frankly, I want to play. But, it remains that Fifa is Fifa; I hope I'm wrong and that Fifa will be up to it ...
  • Dre non-smile
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't know what you guys are seeing but fifa 18 looks ntn like fifa 19 , fifa 20 is the exact same game just adjusted what the community been moaning about , you get a one on one its easy to score , long shots are hard to score , tackling as improved and they changed the face up dribble to L1 and call it strafe dribbling its literally fifa 19.2 its the laziest I've ever seen EA guess they're busy working on fifa 21 for next Gen
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3587 posts National Call-Up
    The Pros (Kurt, Inception, Jukez...) say that FIFA 20 is nothing like FIFA 19. No offence, but I think those sources are more veracious than a random Gold 3 player on the EA forum.
  • SBaggio59 wrote: »
    SBaggio59 wrote: »
    I mean, it's a football game bro, you expecting jet packs or something?

No ! ;-) It's just that I think it's so much better to move on to new experiences, especially in terms of graphics, animations ... In addition, some legendary bugs have still not been fixed! It's frankly annoying.

No I know dude I'm just messing with you haha!
    Apparently they've said there's not much they can do until next-gen as they've reached their limits with the current consoles!

:) Okay, you're a joker! Well, in this case, if MM. Sony and Microsoft hear me, you have to hurry! That's it, they will now be able to create more powerful games, definitely, we must say everything for EA. Do not tell me thank you. :)

Don't worry, new consoles are out end of next year mate!

I know, I have the PS5 at home and Fifa 21, and EA does not even know it! ;)

😂😂😂
  • Dre non-smile
    I guess you dont have eyes nor a brain then , i guess if a pro came and told you dont have legs and can't walk you would believe them, i heard a pro said fifa 19 it was hard to score especially from range , i also heard one say its the best fifa they have ever played so you stick to what the pros say just remember they get payed to play the game and some of them are affiliates for EA
  • Shaanxz
    20708 posts Club Captain
    Gameplay is definitely very different from 19 to 20
  • Dre non-smile
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Gameplay is definitely very different from 19 to 20

I already told you the changes they made , you played fifa 20 before ?
  • AliasMaurice
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's not how it looks but how it plays.
  • Master110
    992 posts Professional
    Fifa 20 looks too much like Fifa 19, as the latter looks too much like Fifa 18 ... It's too little evolution and too few ambitions, Fifa 20 is Fifa 19.5.

Its about gameplay not looks. You wont see much untill second year of PS5 the.days.of getting a whole new.game are gone. Ps5 will be same gameplay we.have.here.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 10
    x
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 10

No ! ;-) It's just that I think it's so much better to move on to new experiences, especially in terms of graphics, animations ... In addition, some legendary bugs have still not been fixed! It's frankly annoying.

Apparently they've said there's not much they can do until next-gen as they've reached their limits with the current consoles!

You see, it's with this kind of criticism that EA stays in his camps. A game is always perfectible, even with the current consoles. Hearing, I'm not going to make fun of you when you face insects.
  • Koolfashion
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Based on the capture event videos, gameplay looks dope, can't wait to play.
  • FCBlunt
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully, they’ll change engine for next gen.

I expect 21 or 22 to be on a new engine for sure.
  • SBaggio59
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Absolutely !
  • FCBlunt
    The Pros (Kurt, Inception, Jukez...) say that FIFA 20 is nothing like FIFA 19. No offence, but I think those sources are more veracious than a random Gold 3 player on the EA forum.

Prepare to feel let down by all your pro-mates, then.

They tested the game in a secure enviorment with signed NDA’s. The game will play nothing like the beta/demo at home. It’s the same story, just wait for the overhead kicks, OP headers, brainless GK, stupid defenders and **** ref.

It happened every year since 17, dont expect it to change just because some dudes on youtube said otherwise. We all fell in the same trap last year, and experience is better than any opinion from EA Game Changers.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 10

Each player must make his own opinion, not just be influenced by "pros".

What matters is what you think is your money that you will spend.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    edited September 10

They tested the game in a secure enviorment with signed NDA’s. The game will play nothing like the beta/demo at home. It’s the same story, just wait for the overhead kicks, OP headers, brainless GK, stupid defenders and **** ref.

It happened every year since 17, dont expect it to change just because some dudes on youtube said otherwise. We all fell in the same trap last year, and experience is better than any opinion from EA Game Changers.

Ironically, all those people I mentioned, unanimously bashed FIFA19 pre-release. The thing is, as long as P2W and microtransactions are dominant, there will always be a dark side to the game which I disdain; but good gameplay may actually offset that, as it carries over to other game modes-such as pro clubs-and I'd love to revisit that.
  • FCBlunt

Ironically, all those people I mentioned, unanimously bashed FIFA19 pre-release. The thing is, as long as P2W and microtransactions are dominant, there will always be a dark side to the game which I disdain; but good gameplay may actually offset that, as it carries over to other game modes-such as pro clubs-and I'd love to revisit that.

I hope they’re right, I hope the game turns out great for once. It’s just really hard to imagine imo.

If only we had a skillgap that didn’t consist of breaking the mechanics. I would be very happy.
  • Master110
    992 posts Professional

Absolutely !

It will be but it will have everything ported to the engine like that did from ps3 to ps4
  • SBaggio59
    Master110 wrote: »

Absolutely !

It will be but it will have everything ported to the engine like that did from ps3 to ps4

Yes, but EA could have made an effort on PC!
  • SBaggio59

:) Okay, you're a joker! Well, in this case, if MM. Sony and Microsoft hear me, you have to hurry! That's it, they will now be able to create more powerful games, definitely, we must say everything for EA. Do not tell me thank you. :)

Don't worry, new consoles are out end of next year mate!

I know, I have the PS5 at home and Fifa 21, and EA does not even know it! ;)

😂😂😂

But it's true ! o:)
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

I hope they’re right, I hope the game turns out great for once. It’s just really hard to imagine imo.

If only we had a skillgap that didn’t consist of breaking the mechanics. I would be very happy.

Absolutely. And I understand the leery attitude, I do; if your local joint serves vapid food all year round, it becomes rather silly to expect a culinary overhaul from one day to another. But i'm going to take an educated leap of faith here and go from there.
  • SBaggio59 wrote: »
    Fifa 20 looks too much like Fifa 19, as the latter looks too much like Fifa 18 ... It's too little evolution and too few ambitions, Fifa 20 is Fifa 19.5.

Honestly, FIFA don't need to be a brand new game every time. Just need be better.
  • SBaggio59
    Faylon wrote: »

Honestly, FIFA don't need to be a brand new game every time. Just need be better.

Let's stay on Fifa 19 then.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 10
    I would have liked to be wrong, with the exception of Volta and some minor improvements, Fifa 20 is Fifa 19,2. It seems identical.

It's a disappointment. But worse than I thought. Je ne comprends pas EA.
    Post edited by SBaggio59 on
  • SBaggio59
    Always the same bugs.