The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone else feel like Messi and CR7 pace is still to high?

SimenHP
2091 posts Fans' Favourite
Messi is still pretty fast, but he isn't as fast as someone like Sancho who has 87 pace in Fifa 19 (don't know about Fifa 20) so why does he still have 87 pace. For me 82-83, would be more accurate.

CR7 though, why do EA still think he deserve 89 pace? His last 2-3 seasons in Real Madrid, he was slow, 9/10 defenders ran faster than him. I don't know about him in Juve, but I can't imagine he has gotten faster. So why is he still so fast in Fifa? For me he deserve 78-80 pace at most, but with 95 shooting instead of 93. He is a goal machine, not a counter attacking player anymore

Comments

• SonicKante
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    79 for both is about right, not a joke either.
  • Recoba
    4337 posts National Call-Up
    92m in 10s

• Shaanxz
    21066 posts Club Captain
    Gatlain is still running sub 10 seconds consistently at 37. Granted he’s a sprinter. But Messi and Ronaldos pace is fine imo
  • Alex_cr
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    Wasn’t Ronaldo clocked as the quickest player at the World Cup just over a year ago? That would be some decline.

I think you’re probably wrong.
  • Boommaametw3
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol their style of play involve less running cause of their age but they are still fast!. Messi now walks a lot without the ball but very fast especially with the ball.
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Wasn’t Ronaldo clocked as the quickest player at the World Cup just over a year ago? That would be some decline.

I think you’re probably wrong.

I just remember Ronaldo losing sprint duels alot in his last seasons for Real Madrid.

I remember especially two matches in his last season. Where Gaya kept running circles around CR and also Godin keeping up with him in every sprint.

Also every Real Madrid player and staff said Varane and Bale were their fastest players. So why should Varane be slower than CR on Fifa?
  • CeeQue
    12061 posts Has That Special Something
    The thing with Messi is he's never sprinting the whole game. Hence why his stam is low since he usually walks throughout the game. But when he has the ball though he's lighting fast with the ball. Ronaldo is just rapid and should be rated high. I think his pace is going low is the usual EA over 30+ years old slowing down in pace.
  • sturges12345
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    Sancho isn’t as quick as you think he is btw