Is Tots Lacazette as good as Aguero?

DicaniosGod
5342 posts Big Money Move
?

Comments

• limjitwe
    6866 posts Big Money Move
    Nope. In fact Lacazette isn’t that good.
  • Wi1son73
    2287 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 4
    He’s so poor ... I’ve had his untradeable card since twitch packs came out.. I’ve tried to make him work, but failed! He’s poor imo
  • Kiido
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah, no way. Aguero is a GOAT and Lacazette more of a sheep
  • Invincibility
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    NO! Aguero much more lethal
  • cornbeef
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    packed laca twice and he was terrible both times i used him, which is strange as he always scores when I come up against him
  • Jpo41
    985 posts Professional
    Aguero is fast, strong and more accurate.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13626 posts Has That Special Something
    I wanted him to be good but he's meh
  • GEEMAN04
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unfortunately he's a let down.......
  • Aguero it is then
  • Gnomenclature
    3724 posts National Call-Up
    Interesting reviews... I found lacazette to be quite good. Not as good as aguero, but found him very aggressive - scored a lot for me.
  • FUT_Moe
    928 posts Semi-Pro
    I used both, yes Aguero is the probably the better of the two, but Lacazette is an elite striker! Some of the responses here make the card seem like it's crap. TOTS Lacazette is one of the best strikers and finishers in the game!
  • limjitwe
    6866 posts Big Money Move
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    I used both, yes Aguero is the probably the better of the two, but Lacazette is an elite striker! Some of the responses here make the card seem like it's crap. TOTS Lacazette is one of the best strikers and finishers in the game!

He’s not an elite striker.
  • FUT_Moe
    928 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »

It's all subjective, but he's surely one of the top strikers in the game. A 94 EPL TOTS card is definitely elite.
  • Gnomenclature
    3724 posts National Call-Up

Keeps up just fine with futties rashford, richarlson, and tots son.
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero

But none of them are as good as Aguero
  • Jonboyparker
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    EekAlaska wrote: »

But none of them are as good as Aguero

This.

Lacazette is not elite. He’s usable. Aguero is a tier above. CR7 above that. That’s how the game is designed. He not Bad! He’s just not as good.

Define good or bad? Good on the game or good for the player? They are completely different things and is all subject to how good the gamer is and how they play.
  • I use both in different teams, and augero is a bit better, but not by much.

They both get outscored by my other two strikers. FB Ibra and van basten.
  • ?

I really don't get all the criticism to Lacazette.

Aguero is slightly better, but Lacazette is good too.

I got him as Untradable TOTS BPL (from SBC) and I kept using him until the end because of chemistry (strong link to both Pogba and Aubameyang, while playing CR7 in the same team).

I have to say I always used him as right winger (catalyst chemistry) and he was good, also scoring (surprising me) some header. Always substituted around 60th/70th minute.

To be honest, as forward I think that both Aguero and Lacazette at the end of the game aren't great players. Imho Son is far better than both.
  • DicaniosGod
    5342 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 5
    I have had Aguero and yes he’s very good, just had Lacazette for a few days and he does score many goals! Links well with my goal machine Tots Son!!