most fun for 1mil

cornbeef
417 posts Sunday League Hero
I have just emptied my club of all the cards i dont use and have around 1mil coins going spare. Can anyone recommend a fun player I can get? I was thinking Pele but are there any hidden gems out there?

Comments

  • Team Sam
    1880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zlatan
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fut bday Marcelo
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Or just make a fun squad like a fav club or a national side like @jhonps3
  • cornbeef
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Funnily enough I have tots zlatan unreadable and I got Marcelo last week to put in my Brazil team. I just wanted to know if there where any expensive players worth trying I have never had anywhere near this many coins before and they are burning a hole lol
  • limjitwe
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    I’m in the same situation. I bought Zlatan and he’s been fun to score with. I do need an icon as well. So I’ve tried Pele from the loan and he was fun. But I’m lazy to do the SBC. So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D
  • cornbeef wrote: »
    Funnily enough I have tots zlatan unreadable and I got Marcelo last week to put in my Brazil team. I just wanted to know if there where any expensive players worth trying I have never had anywhere near this many coins before and they are burning a hole lol

    94 neymar @ CAM ....best 950k
  • cornbeef
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I’m in the same situation. I bought Zlatan and he’s been fun to score with. I do need an icon as well. So I’ve tried Pele from the loan and he was fun. But I’m lazy to do the SBC. So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D
    Ha I did Alan shearer as I was a fan when I was growing up. Terrible card but I still enjoy using it for nostalgia.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    cornbeef wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I’m in the same situation. I bought Zlatan and he’s been fun to score with. I do need an icon as well. So I’ve tried Pele from the loan and he was fun. But I’m lazy to do the SBC. So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D
    Ha I did Alan shearer as I was a fan when I was growing up. Terrible card but I still enjoy using it for nostalgia.
    Lineker for me! He’s not too bad actually!
  • DaMMian
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »
    So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D

    Italia90'

    ps. In 1994 World Cup final Roberto Baggio missed the decisive penalty in the shootout XD

  • Primofusion
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DaMMian wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D

    Italia90'

    ps. In 1994 World Cup final Roberto Baggio missed the decisive penalty in the shootout XD

    He still had an amazing WC though, was heartbroken for him when he missed that pen.
  • DaMMian
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    the only thing I remembered he missed penalty in the final, I don't know what could be worse for a footballer
  • Lackosweat
    5910 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 5
    DaMMian wrote: »
    the only thing I remembered he missed penalty in the final, I don't know what could be worse for a footballer

    Andres Escobar.
  • limjitwe
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    DaMMian wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »
    So I’m probably gonna try Baggio as I was a fan when I started watching football in Italia 1994 :D

    Italia90'

    ps. In 1994 World Cup final Roberto Baggio missed the decisive penalty in the shootout XD

    Whoops. My bad. USA94 I mean. Italia 90 I caught the finals which was a snooze fest. It was 94 where my football interest picked up.

    Bebeto, Romario Hagi etc
  • Lackosweat
    5910 posts Big Money Move
    91 Pele is great.
  • cornbeef
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    91 Pele is great. [/quot
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    91 Pele is great.

    i went for Pele in the end. first few games he felt great but kept hitting the post/crossbar but now he is a goal machine. i love his dribbling too the ball just sticks to his feet making him impossible to tackle
Sign In or Register to comment.