Antidisestablishmentarianism

DoD_Jester
26254 posts Player of the Year
Random clickbait title

Yo what's happening lads, been a minute

2 quick questions regarding 20 as I CBA to trawl the forum for the answers

1) if I preorder from the in-game hub and have EA access do the discounts stack? So 72 for the ultimate edition

2) is the old trading Discord group still going? I can't remember my discord account or who was running it for toffee but want to get back into it this year after almost the whole of 19 off, working nights now so trading should be a breeze just need a leg up early on

Thanks

Comments

• RebelRob
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    Sup dude.

That was one of the first real big words I learned to spell and could spell it rapidly so your click bait worked!

1- I believe so.

2- Not sure what one you was in before, but there’s a couple going as far as I’m aware. If you pm @Andy99TradeZ he can invite you to one.
  • WFCBagnall
    69625 posts Moderator
    1. Yes.
  • JR
    8027 posts League Winner
    Welcome back

1 not sure
    2 I’m in one not sure if it’s trading specifically though
  • Choepiechakie
    31447 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 3
    Its illegal to post that discord in here.
  • KingLionel10
    15010 posts World Class
    Alreet pal x
  • DoD_Jester
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Sup dude.

That was one of the first real big words I learned to spell and could spell it rapidly so your click bait worked!

1- I believe so.

2- Not sure what one you was in before, but there’s a couple going as far as I’m aware. If you pm @Andy99TradeZ he can invite you to one.

I didn't know there was more than one to be perfectly honest, I'll drop him a message though cheers
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    1. Yes.

Thanks bags
    Alreet pal x

Hello stranger, how's it going?
    JR wrote: »
    Welcome back

1 not sure
    2 I’m in one not sure if it’s trading specifically though

Don't think we were in the same one, though it was a while ago, early FIFA 18 iirc
  • BrentfordFC
    11665 posts Has That Special Something
    Jota mert.
  • RBailss
    11853 posts Has That Special Something
    @DoD_Jester I've just done the same for Ultimate edition & it was £72 after discounts!
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    RBailss wrote: »
    DoD_Jester I've just done the same for Ultimate edition & it was £72 after discounts!

Everybody telling him to wait...goes and buys the ultimate edition.

Classic PS player if I've ever seen one :trollface:
  • LFC Simon 98
    16703 posts World Class
    I ain’t paid attention to the game for a while so can’t answer either. Regardless, nice to see you back. You still awful at clubs tho?
  • RBailss
    11853 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    DoD_Jester I've just done the same for Ultimate edition & it was £72 after discounts!

Everybody telling him to wait...goes and buys the ultimate edition.

Classic PS player if I've ever seen one :trollface:

My bro is giving me £25 to game share so I'll just use that for FP ;)
  • Antparry92
    17571 posts World Class
    I’ll probably do my usual and pick it up from Tesco on the day like I usually do. Although this year I’ll be getting 20% discount :smile:
  • DoD_Jester
    I ain’t paid attention to the game for a while so can’t answer either. Regardless, nice to see you back. You still awful at clubs tho?

I haven't played it since United as Won disbanded the first time tbf dude, most likely though :joy:
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ll probably do my usual and pick it up from Tesco on the day like I usually do. Although this year I’ll be getting 20% discount :smile:

Fancy sharing that staff discount? I can offer some pretty tasty ones in return from my work as a incentive(gig tickets for WAAY less than face value)
  • DoD_Jester
    edited September 4
    Just saw the new icon lineup for the first time

EA gonna be getting some FP off me on release I think for Garrincha
  • Crossland
    7609 posts League Winner
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Just saw the new icon lineup for the first time

EA gonna be getting some FP off me on release I think for Garrincha

Haven't been keeping up,do we know if the Icons are staggered releases or we getting all from start ?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20491 posts Club Captain
    Hello Caggers
  • Antparry92
    17571 posts World Class
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

I haven't played it since United as Won disbanded the first time tbf dude, most likely though :joy:
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Fancy sharing that staff discount? I can offer some pretty tasty ones in return from my work as a incentive(gig tickets for WAAY less than face value)
    I wish I could pal but it’s a case of flashing my card at the till not a code or anything haha
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    I just paid today and was wondering the same, but in the end they did stack. Already downloaded and ready to play and be disappointed.