Who wants free coins?

Kiido
464 posts Sunday League Hero
Game is dead, but I am sure many are still playing. I recently decided to trade my Xbox One X for a PS4 Pro. Now my account has become useless and if I can make some people happy then why not.

anyone interested? I will just buy a bunch of players and sell them cheap

Comments

• Kiido
    edited September 3
    Even worse then I thought

Ripperino boys
  • RebelRob
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    Games proper dead!

It’s a nice gesture but that way other people could benefit from it. Why not do a pack suicide and then keep selling the packed players for cheaper than market value until nothings left?
  • Kiido
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Games proper dead!

It’s a nice gesture but that way other people could benefit from it. Why not do a pack suicide and then keep selling the packed players for cheaper than market value until nothings left?

I have 4 million to burn through and could only do it from the fifa app. That would take a lifetime :p
  • SweetJesus101
    1327 posts Professional
    i accept Havertz TOTS for the price of his FS and 88/91 Vieira :p
  • NeonZero
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 3
    Never mind
    Post edited by NeonZero on
  • RebelRob
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    Kiido wrote: »
    Games proper dead!

I have 4 million to burn through and could only do it from the fifa app. That would take a lifetime :p

Fair enough. If you’re feeling generous I might be able to suggest a few random players to buy over market price 😇
  • Crossland
    7609 posts League Winner
    Games proper dead!

Fair enough. If you’re feeling generous I might be able to suggest a few random players to buy over market price 😇

You really are a "rebel" 😂😂
  • Kiido
    Games proper dead!

Ill buy a few
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    Be careful gifting, intention is good but although you don’t mind about being banned.. receiver also risks being flagged for coin buying auto bots
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Sorry this isn’t allowed for the reason that @Sercs mentions above.
This discussion has been closed.