EA ACCESS help

alic_admir
173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
hi guys

i have EA ACCESS and i pre order standard FIFA 20 and now is saying that my download starting 27.9
i was think that if you got EA ACCESS you can play at 17.9 is it gonna change this or what is happening?

thanks guys

Comments

• tommygravesen
    185 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can play for 10 hours mate on the 19th with early access
  • alic_admir
    yes i know
    but i on timer for auto download is saying that is gonna download at 27.9 not 17.9
  • strings79
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    still be able to add points in early access like last year ?
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Until when did you subscribe your EA access until?
  • alic_admir
    2.10 one month
  • alic_admir
    i first buy EA ACCESS then i pre order fifa 20
  • Henzz87
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    alic_admir wrote: »
    yes i know
    but i on timer for auto download is saying that is gonna download at 27.9 not 17.9

If you bought the base version of fifa the release date is the 27th so if you have auto download on it will start downloading the game on the 25th or the 26th.
  • Tboon
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    alic_admir wrote: »
    yes i know

If you bought the base version of fifa the release date is the 27th so if you have auto download on it will start downloading the game on the 25th or the 26th.

But with ea access he still can play the game at the 19th. Otherwise people who bought the standard edition can't use ea access. That isn't right.
  • AlexKn92
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 4
    Don`t worry,you will be able to download the EA Access Version as soon as it is released,which will probably be the 18.9. It is not related to the release of the full game.
    Post edited by AlexKn92 on
  • alic_admir
    thanks guys