The end of the year!

kapulsky
100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does EA specifically make the end of the year even more humiliating for his player ?! It is simply not possible to play online! They specifically break the game before the release of Fifa 20? What are they hoping for with such actions? The game is crazy. Sometimes I don’t believe what **** has been happening in the game for the last two weeks. Players lose their skills as a complete team. The connection is terrible. My goalkeeper reacts to a blow after 1-2 seconds. At the same time, ping remained unchanged! What kind of freaks are these in ea ?! They mocked them all year, and in the end they decided to bury the fans of the game in the mud ?! How do you have friends in the game, share your opinion.

Comments

• kapulsky wrote: »
    Does EA specifically make the end of the year even more humiliating for his player ?! It is simply not possible to play online! They specifically break the game before the release of Fifa 20? What are they hoping for with such actions? The game is crazy. Sometimes I don’t believe what **** has been happening in the game for the last two weeks. Players lose their skills as a complete team. The connection is terrible. My goalkeeper reacts to a blow after 1-2 seconds. At the same time, ping remained unchanged! What kind of freaks are these in ea ?! They mocked them all year, and in the end they decided to bury the fans of the game in the mud ?! How do you have friends in the game, share your opinion.

no one buying fp means no effort from ea
  • kapulsky
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    greggles wrote: »
    kapulsky wrote: »

This is a hoax! The year is not over yet and playing is no longer possible because of their greed!
  • kapulsky wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    kapulsky wrote: »

This is a hoax! The year is not over yet and playing is no longer possible because of their greed!

i know man, its been like this ever since fifa existed back before fut champs, sbc's and objectives all what ea did was update promo packs