Viewsonic Elite XG240R, Zowie XL2411P, HP Omen 25 ?

Razer94
1756 posts Play-Off Hero
So i'm buying new monitor and those are my "choices".. Which one is worth it ?

Comments

• 1HoV
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    BenQ’s tend to be the go to. Of those I’d get the Zowie even if the Omen looks cooler.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 1
    My monitor is perfect, 1ms 144hz 200 quid aoc gaming monitor 24inch perfect size for Pro gaming
  • Choepiechakie
    31445 posts National Team Captain
    Isnt the zowie one 240hz? Dunno if ur pc or console. But its useless for console
  • Azof
    16437 posts World Class
    My monitor is perfect, 1ms 144hz 200 quid aoc gaming monitor 24inch perfect size for Pro gaming

and absolutely useless if you only play on console
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    Azof wrote: »

Not really useless tho is it
  • Azof
    16437 posts World Class

You could have got a 1ms panel at 60hz and saved some dough, console never going to take advantage of more than 60hz
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

You could have got a 1ms panel at 60hz and saved some dough, console never going to take advantage of more than 60hz

Yeah true but it still gives a better picture than my TV oh and handy when the Mrs watches soaps etc 😜
  • Azof
    16437 posts World Class

Yeah true but it still gives a better picture than my TV oh and handy when the Mrs watches soaps etc 😜

you will never want to go back to a TV that is for sure
  • 1HoV
    250 posts Sunday League Hero

Have you got 144hz yet?
  • Azof
    16437 posts World Class
    1HoV wrote: »

Have you got 144hz yet?

ofc now I'm a tightarse