Fut champions opens in 1 day 21 hours??

Ivegotalobon
74 posts Park Captain
What the hell is going on, my game says it opens in 1 day 21 hours and won’t let me play??

Comments

• Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Didn't register in time ?
  • Boabdust
    4762 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »

• SimenHP
    1952 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL still a thing in Fifa 19? Is it even possible to get a match? I can't imagine a lot of people still play WL
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 1
    SimenHP wrote: »
    WL still a thing in Fifa 19? Is it even possible to get a match? I can't imagine a lot of people still play WL

(1) Yes. (2) Yes, pretty much instantly. (3) Lots of people still play it.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6950 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »

You mean, we don’t have to do as @SimenHP expects us to?! Where have you been all my life?
  • SimenHP

So how many weeks are there left? and what do you play for? I see no reason playing for rewards seeing as Fifa 20 is out in 3 weeks. So do you play to get ready for Fifa 20 or because you have fun playing WL?
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up

So how many weeks are there left? and what do you play for? I see no reason playing for rewards seeing as Fifa 20 is out in 3 weeks. So do you play to get ready for Fifa 20 or because you have fun playing WL?

I’m just telling you lots of people are still playing it. If it was totw rewards, then, yeah, might be a bit silly. But plenty of people would still like a red CR7 or Neymar.

There will still be plenty of people playing fifa 19 when fifa 20 is out. I’ve gone back two fifas before and found games without any problem.
  • SimenHP

I’m just telling you lots of people are still playing it. If it was totw rewards, then, yeah, might be a bit silly. But plenty of people would still like a red CR7 or Neymar.

There will still be plenty of people playing fifa 19 when fifa 20 is out. I’ve gone back two fifas before and found games without any problem.

I did the same this year, I went back to 17 in March, because I was so tired of how bad Fifa 19 have been. I hoped to be able to play Fifa 17, but everytime I tried to play a match it took atleast 20 minutes to find an opponent. I'm not from UK or US btw, so that might be why it's so hard to find opponents on previous Fifas
  • Ivegotalobon
    74 posts Park Captain
    Crossland wrote: »
    Yeah and the very helpful Sanjay on EA chat claimed that I haven’t redeemed any WL points or played any games since 6th June having checkinged my accounts twice just to make double sure for me. He was very sympathetic and didn’t want to waste any more of my time so he promptly ended the chat. What’s nice guy, much appreciated