Has Naby Keita justified his £52.75 million price tag?

TakeItSlow
7182 posts Big Money Move
edited August 29
Similar to the popular Alexis Sanchez thread (https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/362747/has-alexis-sanchez-justified-his-wages#latest) and the Jurgen Klopp thread (https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/375221/has-jurgen-klopp-justified-his-wages/p1) this is a place to monitor Naby Keita’s lack of success at Liverpool.
The stats so far:

PL games: 25
PL goals: 2
PL assists: 1

CL games: 6
CL goals: 1
CL assists: 0

FA Cup games: 1
FA Cup goals: 0
FA Cup assists: 0

League Cup games: 1
League Cup goals: 0
League Cup assists: 0

Has Naby Keita justified his £52.75 million price tag?

Current status: No.

Discuss.

Comments

• SDoofus
    4745 posts National Call-Up
    Similar to the popular Alexis Sanchez thread (https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/362747/has-alexis-sanchez-justified-his-wages#latest) and the Jurgen Klopp thread (https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/375221/has-jurgen-klopp-justified-his-wages/p1) this is a place to monitor Nicolas Pepe's success at Arsenal, or lack thereof.

Nicolas-Pepe-Arsenal-Liverpool-Virgil-Van-Dijk.jpg
    The stats so far:

PL games: 3
    PL goals: 0
    PL assists: 0

EL games:
    EL goals
    EL assists:

FA Cup games:
    FA Cup goals
    FA Cup assists:

League Cup games:
    League Cup goals:
    League Cup assists:

Has Nicolas Pepe justified his £72 million price tag?

Current status: No.
  • TakeItSlow
    You’re actually obsessed :joy:
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class
    source.gif
  • Apollo
    14269 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Look at the sheer number of your posts in the United thread every day without fail trying to slate the club.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
  • Keano
    12778 posts Has That Special Something
    No he hasnt.
  • TakeItSlow
    Apollo wrote: »

Look at the sheer number of your posts in the United thread every day without fail trying to slate the club.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Trying to slate the club? Should actually read my posts properly then, most are constructive. If you disagree then you’re just accepting mediocrity.
  • Wyojasond
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    I really don’t mind these posts. People get to worked up about them early on.

It’s a great place to talk about a single subject instead of filling up the team board with 3 pages of the same crap everyday.

As of right now, no he hasn’t, but he has plenty of time to prove otherwise 💁‍♂️
  • Apollo

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Trying to slate the club? Should actually read my posts properly then, most are constructive. If you disagree then you’re just accepting mediocrity.

Considering rival fans are coming into the thread defending United because the stuff you're coming out with is so blatantly wrong, it's not just United fans who disagree with you and it's pretty clear that you're massively off the mark with your assertions.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ab9a74d25dbcb8e00fa4a2f343c6639117f10a0b0&rid=giphy.gif
  • TakeItSlow

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Considering rival fans are coming into the thread defending United because the stuff you're coming out with is so blatantly wrong, it's not just United fans who disagree with you and it's pretty clear that you're massively off the mark with your assertions.

Other fans are coming in because their clubs are being dragged into the conversations 😂
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4265 posts National Call-Up
    Guinean Fred
  • Apollo

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Other fans are coming in because their clubs are being dragged into the conversations 😂

BS. There are plenty coming in purely to talk about United. :D That's the last I'll reply with on the matter as I've made it perfectly clear I think you're a massive hypocrite.
  • EA_Andy
    3132 posts EA Community Manager
    @TakeItSlow @SDoofus - Have to be honest this is getting a bit pathetic. Can we start acting like adults and having a proper discussion instead of this childish bickering and attempts to get one up on each other.

I've closed these threads now. Before anyone wants to message me about the Sanchez thread - we left it up a long time ago, it was about a huge amount of wages and was for the most part civilly discussed and at the time not created just to troll others outside of the club threads.

We're not going to start one of these threads every time you want to troll outside of the football threads.
This discussion has been closed.