FIFA 19 Ragrets

DarthGrowler
14260 posts Has That Special Something
What are you regret from fifa 19

My main one is coming to the realisation that I wasted a lot of time for pretty much nothing.

And that I didnt try TOTS Havertz

NO RAGRETS

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69626 posts Moderator
    Submitting VDS for the sake of 200k.

Not doing more Toty upgrades.
  • Joestoe
    4718 posts National Call-Up

My main one is coming to the realisation that I wasted a lot of time for pretty much nothing.

NO RAGRETS

Isn't that the case with pretty much any video game?
  • DarthGrowler
    Joestoe wrote: »

NO RAGRETS

Yeah but when you finish an RPG you have a sense of fulfilment, fifa is endless and draining
  • Joestoe
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    Joestoe wrote: »

NO RAGRETS

Yeah but when you finish an RPG you have a sense of fulfilment, fifa is endless and draining

That's true.

My main ragret is spending FP on a game which only got worse and worse.
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Doing prime Best SBC & then doing PIM upgrade thinking it would improve him he ended up in Gullit
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31716 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 29
    Buying the game in general after playing the ea access trial, stating since day one it was the worst gameplay I’ve experienced and that I wasn’t going to buy it.
  • Scutch
    10526 posts Has That Special Something
    Spending so much on Fifa Points.

Will do the same for 20 too.

FFS.
  • Azof
    16445 posts World Class
    None, got out this year early without spending a penny
  • Edu
    6582 posts Big Money Move
    Lose sleeping ours playing this terrible and scripted game. Some games we are just puppets, no control whatsoever.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Edu wrote: »
    Lose sleeping ours playing this terrible and scripted game. Some games we are just puppets, no control whatsoever.

Maybe gain some self control?
  • Hibee
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    Regrets? Iv had a few...

Main one probably not trying out 352 until later in the game.
  • sido1968
    1275 posts Professional
    Being impatient and putting prime Butragueno into R9 sbc. Couple of days wait and could've bought an icon.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20492 posts Club Captain
    Yes
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Being impatient and putting prime Butragueno into R9 sbc. Couple of days wait and could've bought an icon.

I considered putting Butragueño in Gullit instead of Best, he outperforms Best I made the right decision
  • Paciga45
    3547 posts National Call-Up
    The WL grind. I’ll still play, but the days of playing to a certain win total are done. Not worth it at all.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Spending buck loads of cash on fifa points and 6 new controllers
  • Agent Murhawk
    8246 posts League Winner
    Player SBC’s are regrets 99% of the time especially before TOTY. Except on the rare case of an SBC like POTM Hazard.
  • Azof
    16445 posts World Class
    The real question is who will learn from their regrets
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20492 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    The real question is who will learn from their regrets

giphy.gif
  • RealM
    5318 posts Big Money Move
    Spending 5mil at TOTY and not getting a single blue.
  • DarthGrowler
    I'm gonna do it all again, who's with me?
  • Finesse_4days
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    Completing PIM Cannavaro- quality at first but wasn't end game quality as players like any special CR7 or a Tots Auba did him in the air and he wasn't great at stopping through balls, he was good but I should have done PIM Maldini.
    Completing PIM Socrates- great at first and even post tots wasn't too bad, but he was no where near end game quality as his balance, jumping and inconsistent finishing ruined him.
    Playing too much- played less than Fifa 18 by about 700 games but still played abit too much.
    Tots Aouar Sbc- wasn't worth it got rid of him
    some investment errors overall my trading was decent- but I can do a lot better if I am more patient.

Even PIM Cruyff was inconsistent for me, amazing at times but apart from Tornado volleys, first time shots and the Fifa 19 BS mechanics he was not that consistent in terms of impact due to his lack of strength and stamina. He wasn't a regret as I completed him late in the game and he was fun but I won't be getting him next year.

All the icons I completed I thought would be godly, only Prime Eusebio delivered and he was no better than his 91 apart from slightly more stamina but fortunately untradeables lowered his price a lot. Next year I will only bother with super elite icon sbcs unless I am somehow poor due to bad trading or a lack of being assed with the game. I really hope they have the PIMS again, they do PIMS for everyone , and they actually release the big boy PIMS as sbcs, I would rather have a PIM Eusebio than 3 decent primes like Blanc ,Best and Petit.
    Overall nothing I regret that much, but next year I will be super careful with which Icons I get, I was trying to be super careful this year after being a lot worse in Fifa 18, but still didn't make the perfect decisions mainly becuase Ea took a **** age to release anyone half decent.

• EddieFicio
    21461 posts Club Captain
    No ragrets
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not doing Futmas Matuidi, and doing Primer Zanetti instead of Maldini. Zanetti had been average at best.
  • Shaanxz
    20328 posts Club Captain
    Actually doing weekly objectives instead of asking people to let me score the goal. Then I score of og’s and quit
  • Hippyboy6
    16865 posts World Class
    No ragrets........ Never bought it 😂
  • DarthGrowler
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    No ragrets........ Never bought it 😂

My man. Good to see you still here @Hippyboy6
  • vibemix881
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Playing
  • Pugzilla
    15877 posts World Class
    Pretty much all my icon SBCs were a mistake. Hierro very early was unnecessary for a RTG. Ballack too. Petit for 1.8m ish a week before Vieira was released.

But I think not getting a decent red for 3 months from TOTS onwards was my biggest issue. So discouraged to lose to team after team with good reds and I’m sat there with a Telles wondering were are my good players.
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Wasting coins and untradeables on PIM Blanc.