Starting Nation for FUT

Mc_chigby
1374 posts Professional
edited August 2019
As previous FUT players will remember, when you receive you starter packs you have to pick 1 of 9 nations, as the main filler of your starter packs. Its unlikely you will pull a great player but always the chance I guess.

Which Nation have people chosen in the past/had success with a good pull or plan to choose this year, hoping to get lucky?

FUT Founder so think over the years I've pick Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Netherlands and England. Sadly no luck in all those years. Unsure who to pick this year so far.

Comments

• IamFrench
    2379 posts Fans' Favourite
    France, because...
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    IamFrench wrote: »
    France, because...

You like croissants...
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Does it matter? Not really, right?
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Does it matter? Not really, right?

Yep pretty much. I mean my best player from memory was Mario Gomez when I picked Germany
  • megaturapsn
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You will not have a rare player so dont expext for a big pull. The best nation to choose from is English because you can use them in advanced sbcs and for marquee matchups you can get more chenistry.
  • YB_11_
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it depends which league tram you wanna build.
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    You will not have a rare player so dont expext for a big pull. The best nation to choose from is English because you can use them in advanced sbcs and for marquee matchups you can get more chenistry.

Thats a good shout, because they have players in some cheap leagues. I suppose Germany would be second since they added Bundes 3 Liga.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Just go English then, usually the most expensive to buy for SBC's and easiest to link up.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Lol France everytime.
  • CeeQue
    15326 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Just go English then, usually the most expensive to buy for SBC's and easiest to link up.

Germans also
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    You’ll never get a good player in that starting pack so it’s completely irrelevant really.
  • nsholmberg11
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    For non-rare, common cards my guess is France and Germany have decent team building options.

I’m usually a sucker for the Dutch though as it’s normally cheap to build a Dutch/Eredivise squad to get started.
  • Boysie91
    15552 posts World Class
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    You’ll never get a good player in that starting pack so it’s completely irrelevant really.

It is possible to get good players but obviously not likely.