SAF - San Martin De Tucuman (League SBC)

aIex-1
177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 29
So, I wanted to complete every league SBC I've started before. The only club preventing me from accomplishing this goal is San Martin De Tucuman from the Argentinian League SAF. You need 9 out of 13 concept players but only 7 of them are available on the market.

I still need two of these:
  • Claudio Bieler (Common, 69, ARG, ST)
  • Marcos Figueroa (Common, 66, ARG, ST)
  • Alberto Costa (Rare, 69, ARG, CM)
  • Alvaro Fernandez (Common, 65, URU, CM)
  • Fernando Cordero (Common, 69, CHI, LB)
  • Matias Cahais (Common, 69, ARG, CB)

If anyone of you guys has one of them still in his club, I would really appreciate if he puts them on the market (PS4). Thank you very much in advance.

@EA_Andy , none of these players transferred to another club in FIFA 19. Are these players out of packs or why are they extinct? Why on earth do you make SBC requirements that are impossible to fulfil?
Post edited by aIex-1 on

Comments

• sido1968
    1321 posts Professional
    edited August 29
    I finished them to complete the league 3 or 4 days ago. Had Figueroa and seen him available loads, it was Costa I eventually bought for 4k
    Edit, not Figueroa I seen loads it was Arregui. A Costa for sale on xbox but he is 12k+
  • Aitvaras
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    aIex-1 wrote: »

@EA_Andy , none of these players transferred to another club in FIFA 19. Are these players out of packs or why are they extinct? Why on earth do you make SBC requirements that are impossible to fulfil?
    Dude, come on now. This League SBC is up since October last year. People just don't open silver packs anymore, and EA doesn't care enough about this section to change team's requirements after few months.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    just listed 2 of them right now..
  • aIex-1
    Aitvaras wrote: »

Dude, come on now. This League SBC is up since October last year. People just don't open silver packs anymore, and EA doesn't care enough about this section to change team's requirements after few months.

Then something is wrong with the pack weight if two silver CBs from the same club are on the market for below 1k and the third one is not even listed once :)

Thanks! Could see only one on PS4 though
  • Jrmcsorley85
    Aitvaras wrote: »

Then something is wrong with the pack weight if two silver CBs from the same club are on the market for below 1k and the third one is not even listed once :)

Thanks! Could see only one on PS4 though

only 1 now, at 16k I think.. any others put here I got alot of silver players
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Which platform?
  • Jrmcsorley85
    also if it dont sell the LB you need, al lower price for you, and hope I dont go to other lol
  • aIex-1
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Which platform?

PS4. Added it to the first post

Yeah, I bought the (your?) LB for 16,75k

• Jrmcsorley85
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Which platform?

PS4. Added it to the first post

Yeah, I bought the (your?) LB for 16,75k

yer lol sorry should of put it lower.
  • aIex-1
    Paid little bit too much, but don't think that he would have expired with no bid. Thanks for listing!
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You can post about the same in PS community section too
  • Need one of ..Figueroa, Bieler, Cahais or fernandez. XBOX please message me if you have I will pay max.... last player for whole league..