EFL

nao619
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
I’ve seen some screenshots of the new EFL TV package which will add realism from the boring generic presentation (which I believe has also been changed), but does anyone know of the yellow sleeve patches will actually display the SKY BET logo because it didn’t in 19 - just had the shape and colours but no text. Just looked naff.

Comments

• mickjacobjr
    1203 posts Professional
    nao619 wrote: »
    I’ve seen some screenshots of the new EFL TV package which will add realism from the boring generic presentation (which I believe has also been changed), but does anyone know of the yellow sleeve patches will actually display the SKY BET logo because it didn’t in 19 - just had the shape and colours but no text. Just looked naff.

That’s not EFL package that’s the new default scoreboard team list etc
  • Peanut2000
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

But it’s a massive improvement

• nao619
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 28

Ah ok. Still looks loads fresher. So anyone know if the proper Sky Bet patches will be in? Looks silly with the red and and white for the logo but no text!

Can’t be a betting thing can it because loads of shirt sponsors that are in the game are included?
  • Lonestarr033
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 29
    The word “bet” in relation to gambling won’t be anywhere on the game. That is why Sky Bet is not on the patches.

I believe kit sponsors may have different restrictions or policies.

Also, each region has different laws.