How many have lost players today?

Comments

• Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah that didnt work. Quicksold them all but still stuck at 19 items on transfer list.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Nah that didnt work. Quicksold them all but still stuck at 19 items on transfer list.

Yeah, I've fully emptied it before and it doesn't help.
  • EA_Andy
    3150 posts EA Community Manager
    @Hibee @Tietherope - Can you let me know the exact details I mentioned above:

- Platform
    - Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
    - What is happening
    - Timestamp - time, date and timezone of when you last attempted to do whatever isn't working and got an error/weren't able to progress

Timestamp is key - try and go in and list a player and when you get the error record the time/date/timezone and let me know

Thanks!
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »

- Platform
    - What is happening
    - Timestamp - time, date and timezone of when you last attempted to do whatever isn't working and got an error/weren't able to progress

Timestamp is key - try and go in and list a player and when you get the error record the time/date/timezone and let me know

Thanks!

Hi Andy, will get the details to you once Im at my Xbox. Probably tomorrow seeing as its a Friday!
  • Tietherope

- Platform
    - What is happening

Thanks!

@EA_Andy

Xbox gamertag - tietherope

Just went and listed some stuff and got the error at 9:40:59 EDT

I can make it happen 10+ times in a row and then give you the time range if that helps more.
  • Tietherope
    Tietherope wrote: »

- Platform
    - What is happening

Thanks!

@EA_Andy

I can make it happen 10+ times in a row and then give you the time range if that helps more.

@EA_Andy I provided all of the info asked. Any progress on this?
  • EA_Andy
    3150 posts EA Community Manager

- Platform
    - What is happening

Thanks!

@EA_Andy

I'll get it submitted as a bug but it's not something I can give a time frame on for a potential fix.
  • Tietherope

- Platform
    - What is happening

Thanks!

@EA_Andy

I'll get it submitted as a bug but it's not something I can give a time frame on for a potential fix.

I have 1,977 players and 14,506 consumables. I always sell at the end of the year (now) to try new players and now I have to sell them 20 at a time. This will be fun.

This reinforces that I made a great decision canceling EA Access last week and swore off buying FIFA 20 or any other EA product.

You're doing your job, I get it. I'm frustrated with them and done with it.
  • Tietherope
    Still not fixed.