How many have lost players today?

Comments

• DJP007
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Got my stuff back so fair play
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 31
    So is everyone else able to play games now. I haven’t been able to play a game since Tuesday. I think there’s still a fault. I’ve players in my squad who should no longer be there. I’ve tried putting them up for sale but it won’t let me list them. It’s as though the game knows something’s wrong & won’t let me progress any further. Can you shed any light @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Mark79 wrote: »
    So is everyone else able to play games now. I haven’t been able to play a game since Tuesday. I think there’s still a fault. I’ve players in my squad who should no longer be there. I’ve tried putting them up for sale but it won’t let me list them. It’s as though the game knows something’s wrong & won’t let me progress any further. Can you shed any light @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas

I can only list 20 items, but I can play matches.
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy
    I keep getting there was an error communicating with the ultimate team servers. Please try again
    Then it kicks me out
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tietherope wrote: »

Same I've got about 20 players in my TL I can't list, Quick sell, send to club etc any way of getting rid ?
  • daviec
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    BeanieGee wrote: »

Same I've got about 20 players in my TL I can't list, Quick sell, send to club etc any way of getting rid ?

I had that problem on web app and mobile app, but it worked ok on console. Maybe try that if you haven't already.
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    daviec wrote: »
    BeanieGee wrote: »

I had that problem on web app and mobile app, but it worked ok on console. Maybe try that if you haven't already.

Yeah same on both mate
  • EA_Andy
    3132 posts EA Community Manager
    Hopefully everyone has their items back at this point - appreciate everyone sticking with us while it was looked into, I know it was super frustrating.

Let me know if anything like this happens again.
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    I lost my TOTS Son and got back 750K. But I can’t buy Son back now. Is that called “solved”?
  • OZero wrote: »
    I lost my TOTS Son and got back 750K. But I can’t buy Son back now. Is that called “solved”?

How come?
  • OZero
    OZero wrote: »

How come?

TOTS Son now cost more than 750K.

I dunno. Luckily I don’t play UT anymore but it’s pathetic.
    OZero wrote: »

R u xbox? If you are ill put mine up for ya

How come?

TOTS Son now cost more than 750K.

I dunno. Luckily I don’t play UT anymore but it’s pathetic.

• Hibee
    11857 posts Has That Special Something
    Got players back so cheers for sorting out. Transfer list still knackered though. Cant list more than 19 items :D
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hopefully everyone has their items back at this point - appreciate everyone sticking with us while it was looked into, I know it was super frustrating.

Let me know if anything like this happens again.

I still can’t play game. I’ve got my players back which is great BUT, I’ve still got players in my club that shouldn’t be there. I’ve either sold them or put them in Mattehus sbc. This is a fault & I believe the reason it keeps kicking me out when I try & play. Had no help at all from EA help
  • Jobiwan
    3065 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Got players back so cheers for sorting out. Transfer list still knackered though. Cant list more than 19 items :D

My transfer list was going mad too and I used the right stick up to select the card and r2 to quicksell. No use if it's expensive players but mine was just 82s and 83s so I didn't care gave me the space back...
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    So the people who lost their players. Did they get to keep the old ones that were returned to the club and their missing new players. Meaning if you say submitted some high rated players into an icon SBC you got the submitted players back and the completed Icon SBC?
  • Sad as it is I have screenshots of almost all the players I've earned/traded/sbc's past month or so, mostly as I had at one point 99 TOTS player's. Started selling them like the real world to my mates with RIGGED transfers

DID YOU READ THAT EA.

Still have 51 special cards along with 1000 other rated. Wonder if I'll beat last year's wasted effort of 2.1 million.

6.3 million in profit this season lol where does it all go lol
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    So the people who lost their players. Did they get to keep the old ones that were returned to the club and their missing new players. Meaning if you say submitted some high rated players into an icon SBC you got the submitted players back and the completed Icon SBC?

You can’t do nothing with them ie: play,sell out in sbc’s because the game knows they shouldn’t be there. Most of players I’ve submitted in lother Mattaus abc have reappeared in my club. **** all I can do. Might as well put game in bin. I’ve been unable to do anything for a full week now. Got my final team ready for last weekend league & couldn’t play it. Had no help at all on this from anywhere. Ea chat & phone number, your just taking to someone from Pakistan who hasn’t go a clue what wtf your on about.11 months work **** up in 1 update. **** scandalous
  • OZero
    Did EA explain what happened?
  • Dazzler179 wrote: »

I did.
  • Dazzler179 wrote: »

I did.

Can you play game with returned players though. I can’t

Did EA explain what happened?

Nothing from them. Waste of time.
  • Hibee
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

Yeah I got all the players back from Ronaldo SBC. So made about 2.5M in the end. To late in the game to really matter though.
  • Tietherope
    @EA_Andy Is anyone looking into the fact that we can't list more than 20 items on the trade pile? It's been mentioned by many on here repeatedly, but haven't seen anything from the EA side about it.
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy

@EA_Andy Is anyone looking into the fact that we can't list more than 20 items on the trade pile? It's been mentioned by many on here repeatedly, but haven't seen anything from the EA side about it.

I’d just be pleased to play a game again
  • Tietherope

Ok, guess we're just out of luck. Well done EA.
  • EA_Andy
    3132 posts EA Community Manager
    For anyone that is having issues since these items were returned please let me know the following:

- Platform
    - Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
    - What is happening
    - Timestamp - time, date and timezone of when you last attempted to do whatever isn't working and got an error/weren't able to progress

Thanks
  • Tietherope
    For anyone that is having issues since these items were returned please let me know the following:

- Platform
    - What is happening
    - Timestamp - time, date and timezone of when you last attempted to do whatever isn't working and got an error/weren't able to progress

Thanks

@EA_Andy

Xbox gamertag - tietherope

I cannot list more than 16-21 items for sale. The # of listings allowed varies then I get "this item cannot be listed for transfer as you have reached your transfer limit"

It has been since late last week and still happens right now.

0914dbd6c3e305717ad9d951cd025ef7.png
    3a861cdb6f5ebbab2fa5e6f6e18d4075.jpg
  • Hibee

- Platform
    - What is happening

Thanks

@EA_Andy

Xbox gamertag - tietherope

I cannot list more than 16-21 items for sale. The # of listings allowed varies then I get "this item cannot be listed for transfer as you have reached your transfer limit"

It has been since late last week and still happens right now.

0914dbd6c3e305717ad9d951cd025ef7.png
    3a861cdb6f5ebbab2fa5e6f6e18d4075.jpg

Iv got the exact same issue. But stuck on 19 players. Not really bothered as long as it doesn’t carry over to 20!
  • Hibee
    I might have got to the bottom of it. Every time I put on my app another 3 players are added in the transfer list under ‘available items’. Looks like there are still players hidden blocking the transfer list.