How many have lost players today?

Comments

• daviec
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    Well this ain't acceptable at all, I bought toty kdb to try out and also do the Belgian fut swap that's 2million
    I'm easy 10m+ down here
    Just remembered Icon VDS too ...but there is more I'd been finishing off my teams and testing players out if they ain't back in 24/48 hours max I want compensation for 1 and I don't mean packs I mean £ for any penny spent on this game (I'd argue time spent trading as well but ..yeah doubt that's a goer)
    Won't be buying 20 and I'll be kicking a **** ton of fuss all over social media as it's basically theft because they will be able to restore it's just they can't be bothered

Taking the urine this

Yeah, there's 0 chance you're getting any £ compensation. I doubt you'll even get packs as compensation. Best case scenario here is they restore the lost players before the weekend.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Well this ain't acceptable at all, I bought toty kdb to try out and also do the Belgian fut swap that's 2million
    I'm easy 10m+ down here
    Just remembered Icon VDS too ...but there is more I'd been finishing off my teams and testing players out if they ain't back in 24/48 hours max I want compensation for 1 and I don't mean packs I mean £ for any penny spent on this game (I'd argue time spent trading as well but ..yeah doubt that's a goer)
    Won't be buying 20 and I'll be kicking a **** ton of fuss all over social media as it's basically theft because they will be able to restore it's just they can't be bothered

Taking the urine this

I'm 100% on your side though the thing is we don't actually own anything in this game. EA owns everything we're essentially just renting these cards from them. So as for theft that would be a no go and EA could easily turn round and just say we took all the cards back and nobody could do anything about it as it's in the TOS. Don't even think EA would ever do this but they legally can.
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    daviec wrote: »
    I'm easy 10m+ down here

Taking the urine this

Yeah, there's 0 chance you're getting any £ compensation. I doubt you'll even get packs as compensation. Best case scenario here is they restore the lost players before the weekend.

They best have em back before that and if not I'll go to my card issuer and tell them the company defrauded me

Just noticed some more

Tots thiago Silva, futties griezman, tots Erikson, any SBC actually in last 2 weeks or so
  • BeanieGee
    Doesn't seem like that many have been affected then ?
    Is anyone looking into it? If so who?
    Is much being said on Twitter etc?
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t think I lost or gained anything lol. Sounds like the game is regressing well.
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator

People who have bought players/done sbcs in the past week

Yes. Its been passed onto the relevant teams.

Probably not because any sort of Fut talk on social media is put down with "haha iTs AuGuSt" or "gAmEs DeAd"

But no update as of yet.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wtf are you kidding me this is total bs what a joke
  • BeanieGee
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

People who have bought players/done sbcs in the past week

Yes. Its been passed onto the relevant teams.

Probably not because any sort of Fut talk on social media is put down with "haha iTs AuGuSt" or "gAmEs DeAd"

But no update as of yet.

People have been saying that since toty in December 😂
    Not if you find 20 is worse and stick with 19 once all the toxic n0bbers have jumped on 20 dabbing every Tap in
  • BeanieGee
    Wtf are you kidding me this is total bs what a joke

Yep absolute o take mate

Thought of another Messi RW can't remember version but was about 1 million
    Just keep realising whose missing .. outrageous
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class
    Lost my nif aurier I'm devastated
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    Azof wrote: »

200.gif
  • Azof
    16398 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

200.gif

@WFCBagnall he is my favourite Irish player this is no laughing matter.
  • I lost at least these 3 players:
    88 Andrew Robertson
    88 Son
    88 Sissoko
    And when I tried to contact ea to report this problem there was (is) no option available in the website!
    Also the online chat support is not working.
    What should I do?
    I know others may have lost millions but even 300k for me is a lot!
  • RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    daft question but what has happened?

Maintenance ended but the data seems to have rolled back a couple of weeks for some. As a result for the 1s with the issue players submitted into SBCs have been returned and SBCs completed have been removed from clubs.

This happened to me... Got red Alisson last WL rewards so I sold my TOTS Alisson.

Now my red Alisson is gone and somehow my tradeable TOTS Alisson is back...

Also lost all the loan cards from Friday
  • RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year
    Do we just wait?

Is @EA_Andy aware of the issue? I saw @WFCBagnall post a couple times, but nothing from the EA folk neither on their FIFA twitter or EA Help twitter
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Maintenance ended but the data seems to have rolled back a couple of weeks for some. As a result for the 1s with the issue players submitted into SBCs have been returned and SBCs completed have been removed from clubs.

This happened to me... Got red Alisson last WL rewards so I sold my TOTS Alisson.

Now my red Alisson is gone and somehow my tradeable TOTS Alisson is back...

Also lost all the loan cards from Friday

I did 2 lost all the loans n sterling ypoty n futties grizzy 😭😭😭
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wouldn't even know if I lost players unless they were in my starting squads. Have 3 teams and just made two more all rated 94+. Hope they didnt take any players.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Do we just wait?

Is @EA_Andy aware of the issue? I saw @WFCBagnall post a couple times, but nothing from the EA folk neither on their FIFA twitter or EA Help twitter

The longer this goes on the more it's starting to look like EA are just going to brush this under the carpet like everything else. Just aswell it's the end of the game but still very annoying for those impacted by this.
  • BeanieGee
    It's not the end of the game for me so if they don't sort it I want my money back for a faulty product which is exactly what it is, the gameplay not being great is subjective...this isn't subjective at all.
  • I lost prime moments giggs, Schmichel, and 90 Ferdinand, plus 600 approx players from my club, I ended up with players that I had sold 2 weeks ago but the Schmichel SBC is still done.
  • Pugzilla
    15852 posts World Class
    Do we just wait?

The longer this goes on the more it's starting to look like EA are just going to brush this under the carpet like everything else. Just aswell it's the end of the game but still very annoying for those impacted by this.

They’ll just run a pack “special” with full priced packs to get everyone’s attention away from the flaming wreckage. It’s their go-to damage limitation technique.

• WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    Do we just wait?

Is EA_Andy aware of the issue? I saw WFCBagnall post a couple times, but nothing from the EA folk neither on their FIFA twitter or EA Help twitter

Yes they are aware and it has been passed on.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Do we just wait?

Is EA_Andy aware of the issue? I saw WFCBagnall post a couple times, but nothing from the EA folk neither on their FIFA twitter or EA Help twitter

Yes they are aware and it has been passed on.

I now have complete faith in this situation.
  • EA_Andy
    3132 posts EA Community Manager
    Do we just wait?

We're not looking to brush anything under the carpet here.

It's still being looked into.

Fully get the frustration and wish there was more I could say here, but at the moment we're still looking into it and when we have an update we'll let you know.
  • Mark79
    22 posts Ball Boy
    This is ****. I contacted EA 7 hours ago for an update. They said all is nearly sorted & would be going back live shortly. That was 7 **** hours ago!!!!!! I haven’t been able to play game for last 24 hours.
    Packed Telles red card last Thursday out of WL rewards,packed Henry out of fut swap player rewards. Bought TOTS Ben Yedder & Werner & they’ve all disappeared. I sold Veron last Saturday & now I have him back
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Judging by the threads on here someone has restored the wrong database backup. :joy:
  • Same here, I lost:

Aouar - Tots (Sbc)

Courtois Swap deals

Roberto Carlos Prime Moments

Felipe Anderson Premier League Sbc

Sterling Young Player of the year
  • Knowlesdinho
    10162 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe EA_Thanos snapped his fingers.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14197 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Do we just wait?

We're not looking to brush anything under the carpet here.

It's still being looked into.

Fully get the frustration and wish there was more I could say here, but at the moment we're still looking into it and when we have an update we'll let you know.

How do these sort of things happen? It's not just a simple mistake it's peoples main players that are gone, I just don't get how this sort of mistake happens