Varane
Marcello

PIM
Figo
Petite
Bergkamp

And more I can't remember off top of my head all tradables
Oh and FS fabinho

Seemingly everything bought in last 2 weeks or so.

How many others have been affected ?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    You've been pretty busy the last 2 weeks.

Don't think everyone has been impacted by this but quite a few definitely have. Hopefully it's sorted sooner rather than later but then again it's EA.
  • DJP007
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Yes dude me to.
  • Cole Parker
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This happened to me today too. Lost TOTS Aouar, Futties Griezman and several others.
  • daviec
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 27
    Lost TOTS Aouar, 93 Eusebio and 96 Neymar, plus FUTswap Zaha and Januzaj and about 300 junk NIF players (mostly from the SB and MM packs) I was going to sell.

EDIT: oh and the loan players

Got back about 1.5m of players who I had sold/chucked into SBCs but that’s nowhere near enough to cover what I lost.
  • Cole Parker
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes, it looks like I got back some cheap players I had recently sold i.e. my club reverted to where it was approx 2 weeks ago.
  • FifaProDK
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just wan't to know if we get our cards back, do we get to keep the ones we got back from this glitch?

I did swap Poulsen, lost him and now i have 4 swap cards back in my club. I could use them on Courtois, but I wan't my Poulsen too! 😂
  • Pezza1984
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    why do i get the feeling when they correct this it will reset everybody elses lol
  • smokingjoebl0w
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pezza1984 wrote: »
    why do i get the feeling when they correct this it will reset everybody elses lol

I don't think they will correct this. How will EA merge the new data with the old data? I just re-sold my players I got back for a net loss of coins than what I sold them 2 week ago and the SBC's I did are all completed so I can't go back. What about FUT Swap cards? This is F*CKED to the highest level.
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    daft question but what has happened?
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    Pezza1984 wrote: »

I don't think they will correct this. How will EA merge the new data with the old data? I just re-sold my players I got back for a net loss of coins than what I sold them 2 week ago and the SBC's I did are all completed so I can't go back. What about FUT Swap cards? This is F*CKED to the highest level.

It has all been passed on to the relevant team to get a fix, so should hopefully get a solution soon.
  • daviec
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »

EA have reset some people’s clubs to 2 weeks ago
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

Maintenance ended but the data seems to have rolled back a couple of weeks for some. As a result for the 1s with the issue players submitted into SBCs have been returned and SBCs completed have been removed from clubs.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    EA apparently reset a good portion of accounts about 2 week back. The reset has affected player cards. You got back all your player cards from 2 week back but current coins and achievements are current. This affects completed SBC's , FUT Swaps, FUTTIES, Cards sold on the AH (Market value 2 weeks ago is different than today).
  • CheeseSlice
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 27
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    So I've lost
    Toty
    KDB
    Varane
    Marcello

PIM
    Figo
    Petite
    Bergkamp

Oh and FS fabinho

Ive lost gullit 93 (cost me 1.8 million + fodder)

I also lost 91 lloris and a pack pulled auba

I gained the fodder back .....:

96 antoine
    91 neuer
    93 kondogbia
    92 goretzka

My poty sterling now has 4 games played instead of 45

Eusebio is 107 goals instead of 193

My mate on the other Hand gained....

23 special cards worth 1.6 million and only lost fut swap fabinho

• Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    So I've lost
    Toty
    KDB
    Varane
    Marcello

PIM
    Figo
    Petite
    Bergkamp

Oh and FS fabinho

Ive lost gullit 93 (cost me 1.8 million + fodder)

I also lost 91 lloris and a pack pulled auba

I gained the fodder back .....:

96 antoine
    91 neuer
    93 kondogbia
    92 goretzka

My poty sterling now has 4 games played instead of 45

Eusebio is 107 goals instead of 193

My mate on the other Hand gained....

23 special cards worth 1.6 million and only lost fut swap fabinho

Your mate got all those back? Now you've posted it for the 700th time I've finally got it.
  • Ishibum
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Maintenance ended but the data seems to have rolled back a couple of weeks for some. As a result for the 1s with the issue players submitted into SBCs have been returned and SBCs completed have been removed from clubs.

wow. I should check to see if I got my icons back :lol:
  • smokingjoebl0w
    edited August 27
    I hope EA adds this NEW rollback feature to FIFA 20.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm missing 5.55 million in players + futswap Fabinho.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    edited August 27
    Tietherope wrote: »

Depends how you see it. If you sold 5.5 million in players and got them back. You could sell them for +/- 5.5 million now and net +/- 5.5 million once they restore your account. If they restore your account to 100% than you will loose nothing but wasted time selling your players. Plus EA will have to pull those cards from the players that bought them on the AH.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

Depends how you see it. If you sold 5.5 million in players and got them back. You could sell them for +/- 5.5 million now and net +/- 5.5 million once they restore your account.

No luck there. 5.5 million in players missing that were bought in the last week, coins still gone from that, only 200k in sold players are back.
  • smokingjoebl0w

Depends how you see it. If you sold 5.5 million in players and got them back. You could sell them for +/- 5.5 million now and net +/- 5.5 million once they restore your account.

No luck there. 5.5 million in players missing that were bought in the last week, coins still gone from that, only 200k in sold players are back.

try to NET 200k selling the players you got back. You will get your 5.5 million in players back plus the 200K if you sell now.
  • Ishibum
    Well I suppose this was one way for them to get me to turn the game back on :lol:
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    What a mess great decision not to get 20
  • VladimirSochi
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA’s new brilliant plan to make everyone buy fifa 20...

“In fifa 19 our surprise mechanics start erasing your players from your club in August. Each day you’ll find randomly selected players just disappear. This is all part of our surprise mechanics feature to force you to buy fifa 20 instead of continuing on with fifa 19 for another year. Surprise!!”
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    EA’s new brilliant plan to make everyone buy fifa 20...

“In fifa 19 our surprise mechanics start erasing your players from your club in August. Each day you’ll find randomly selected players just disappear. This is all part of our surprise mechanics feature to force you to buy fifa 20 instead of continuing on with fifa 19 for another year. Surprise!!”

This wouldn't surprise me one bit (no pun intended) as there's alot of people been saying they're sticking with 19 this year and I'm sure EA don't like that 😂
  • BeanieGee
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well this ain't acceptable at all, I bought toty kdb to try out and also do the Belgian fut swap that's 2million
    I'm easy 10m+ down here
    Just remembered Icon VDS too ...but there is more I'd been finishing off my teams and testing players out if they ain't back in 24/48 hours max I want compensation for 1 and I don't mean packs I mean £ for any penny spent on this game (I'd argue time spent trading as well but ..yeah doubt that's a goer)
    Won't be buying 20 and I'll be kicking a **** ton of fuss all over social media as it's basically theft because they will be able to restore it's just they can't be bothered

Taking the urine this
  • BeanieGee
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now if they'd put the coins back as well meaning I had 15+ mill instead 5m and could buy them back ..but the coin total seems not to have moved