Popularity

Seanregal
531 posts An Exciting Prospect
If you want to recieve lots of lovely messages pop a few icons in your team. Doesn't even have to be good ones if you have more than 4 people are very eager to point out how crap you are if they win. God forbid they lose because then they need to tell you how crap you would be without them.

Comments

• Vixonner
    93 posts Park Captain
    Never had this problem, ppl can't message me :)
  • Seanregal
    Vixonner wrote: »
    Never had this problem, ppl can't message me :)

Never had the need to turn them off before. Seems to have become more frequent in the last week or so.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    Thankfully this isn't an issue on PS4 as it's a bit of hassle to message someone unless you have the app on your phone.

I have Prime Rio, Prime Best, Prime Vieira, Prime Eusebio and PIM Blanc and never receive messages.
  • Seanregal
    Thankfully this isn't an issue on PS4 as it's a bit of hassle to message someone unless you have the app on your phone.

I have Prime Rio, Prime Best, Prime Vieira, Prime Eusebio and PIM Blanc and never receive messages.

It is on PS4 and your right unless you have the app they are really making an effort.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Turn them off.

The Fifa community is vile and disgusting
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    Been using full legend/icon teams since 14

Turn messages on at start of game as soon as I get 3 icons toxic messages appear

Turn messages off
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have messages turned off for some time now but I turned my messages on last weekend for the objectives so i can message opponents if they were doing objectives and if they were done. Forgot to turn them off. I played some div rivals after completing WL.

In one game, I played against some S. American player that dabbed/sushed every goal and his connection was better than mines seeing as though his players moved faster and I had button delays, etc.

In this game, he scored 3 quick goals before the half and dabbed/sushhh on every single one of them. I then altered my tactics at half. Switched to more pressure and just went all out attack. I scored 3 goals to even it up scored 2 more goals before 80th minute. He paused the game like a couple of times in extra time. I thought he was just being a **** and postponing the completion of the game. He was messaging me all that time lol. He called me pay to win virgin etc and the typical 'gamer' insults preteens use. lol.

Turned off messaging after this. I wonder how many of these I would've received this past year if I had messaging enabled.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    It happens, whether you trade, or spend money, some people will always be jealous of elite teams.

Mine isn't elite compared to some forum users with 20m+ teams but I do have R96 and I've gotten so much hate mail from when he went into my team.

I said in a post a while back that when I did play UT, I enjoyed it more with my fitness team because it didn't have elite players, people weren't as toxic towards me and didn't feel the need to exploit every little thing in game. Soon as I use the main team, shhh, dab, pause, gameplay exploit after gameplay exploit followed by a message at the end.