Jesus the community has hit rock bottom

AlbinoXI
1752 posts Play-Off Hero
So whilst completing the Belgium scorer objective this lad subs on mertens as did I hazard. I give him the goal we go up the other end he ends up scoring an og, I think to myself maybe he’s a bit crap il give him another, once again he scores an own goal.

I think to myself sod this il just play he then messages me asking for one more ?!?!? It couldn’t have been more obvious I was putting everything through hazard.

I’ve never marked one player so hard in my life mertens was not scoring for him 🤣

Comments

• CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    I had this a few weeks ago, I think it was La Liga defenders maybe? Anyway.. guy subs on three in attack so I did the same, moved the keeper and gave him one. He then scores an OG with his keeper to make it 1-1. So I did it again, and again he scores an OG for 2-2. At this point I’m not sure what his aim is so I just played normally. Why else would I be putting 3 La Liga defenders up front if not for the objective.. 😂

Had it all year really, most people were OK but every so often came across someone with the brain power of a grain of rice.
  • yet to come across anyone who front seeing my team would know it was objectives... even let them win I just want a goal or assist etc.. but nope they just play on.. some folk obvs do not check the weekly objective... keep forgetting its either 10 year olds or guys that take the game to serious and dont want a loss...
  • CeeQue
    14860 posts Has That Special Something
    I usally get the try hards. That no matter what I try to show them im for objectives. They just try to run up the score board. You would think after your 5th goal to ease up.
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    I posted something along the lines of this a few weeks back. The reaction was that “why should I care if your doing an objective?” I was pretty shocked to be honest, everyone moans about EA, the game! Yet no one wants to help each other out to get one back over EA.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    I posted something along the lines of this a few weeks back. The reaction was that “why should I care if your doing an objective?” I was pretty shocked to be honest, everyone moans about EA, the game! Yet no one wants to help each other out to get one back over EA.

The beauty of it was he was also doing the objective and had the cheek to ask for another one
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

The beauty of it was he was also doing the objective and had the cheek to ask for another one

Ea are scum

The community is worse

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

Ea are scum

The community is worse

🤣
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    The point of an objective is to give you a challenge to aim for and earn a reward.
  • sulley88
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A month or two ago there was an Chinese super league objective (CSL) field 11 players. Played a guy that fielded 11 chilean league players. I messaged him after the game telling him it was the chinese league not the chilean. Never got a response :D
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    I rarely get anyone who doesn’t share the objective and I usually allow the person to have the win. Many opponents have requested to play for the win however which is fair enough. Keeps things interesting after the initial 10-10 after 20 mins.

I’ve had a few scousers get their goals and refuse to allow me to score afterward. Oddly enough there were 3 people in one evening, all with different team names but sporting the Liverpool badge.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s funny you say that as I know whenever I see a Liverpool badge or kit it’s gunna be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show whether it’s lag or more croquettas than there are gold contracts in my club
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    It’s funny you say that as I know whenever I see a Liverpool badge or kit it’s gunna be a **** show whether it’s lag or more croquettas than there are gold contracts in my club

Or any french club

Or Scottish
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s funny you say that as I know whenever I see a Liverpool badge or kit it’s gunna be a **** show whether it’s lag or more croquettas than there are gold contracts in my club

Or any french club

Or Scottish

Nice to know our match making is clearly very similar 🤣
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero

I’m glad you man marked Mertens out the game 😂😂