EA Acces fifa20

HzLjajic
841 posts Semi-Pro
Hey guys, I have a question. If I get Ea access and pay the one year fee of it, can I play fifa 20 the whole year with it? Or is it only possible to play 10 hours with fifa 20 with it.
Thanks.

Comments

• Toonleew
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    Obviously you can’t obviously 🙄
  • Toonleew
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can play fifa 20 all year. And there is no difference
  • HzLjajic
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    what?
  • SR8
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only 10 hours.

• Pazman83
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You get the 10 hours on ea access but once that ends, if you want to continue playing, then you have to purchase the game
  • HzLjajic
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    okay thanks
  • AJHaeford1989
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Many people will say you are already playing it.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1395 posts Professional
    There is a difference between EA Access and EA Acces Prime. Prime is PC only and you pay 99 € a year to play every EA Game (also new Games) for "free". Standard EA Access only gives you 10 hours Trial and early access but you still have to buy so called newer Triple A Games.
  • Mutu10gol
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is a difference between EA Access and EA Acces Prime. Prime is PC only and you pay 99 € a year to play every EA Game (also new Games) for "free". Standard EA Access only gives you 10 hours Trial and early access but you still have to buy so called newer Triple A Games.

exactly
  • D0lvl
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 26
    When did fifa 19 become part of ea access last year? Was it a few months later or after Christmas/Early 2019?

Im on ps4 and i subbed to EA Access in July. I'm not familiar with this service but i wanted to play other EA/Origin games.