For what reason are you NOT buying 20?

Comments

• Seandimes
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    I won’t move to PES because it’s garbage but I won’t play Fifa either. It’s quite gutting though as I love football but this game is not football, it’s marketing and profit.

Same for me. This year will be the first time I won't be buying any football game since I can remember.

Pes is just as bad as FIFA, just in different aspects.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    bullettoot wrote: »
    I’m moving to PES this year already pre ordered,l. Don’t have much time to play so for me it’s not a bummer about the licenses. Fed up with bad packs, constant changes of the gameplay and exploit tactics. My purchase of pes is more of a protest than a willing player.

have you actually played the demo?
  • mindm4ster
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    @Fifa_Hawk_85

are you not buying FIFa 20 at all ?
    have you tried beta ?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12121 posts Has That Special Something
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85

are you not buying FIFa 20 at all ?
    have you tried beta ?

@mindm4ster Yeah played the beta and that was enough for me to know it's going to be the same issues all over again this year and I'm definitely not putting myself through another year of this delayed and unresponsive gameplay.

Would rather play no football game at all than play FIFA 20 but will have the odd game of FIFA 19 here and there when I want a game of football. Will try again when the new gen consoles come out and if nothing has improved then it will be time to quit FIFA for good unfortunately.
  • Nodge86
    1302 posts Professional
    I pre-ordered, played the beta, still intended to get 20. Played a bit of the last weekend league and reminded me of all the same issues. Realised the game just annoys me and sometimes makes me straight up miserable. Cancelled my pre-order the same day and won’t buy 20 at all.
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 3
    The gameplay is worse every year, while every year se get New promos and even more "shiney" cards.
  • Pieman25
    16650 posts World Class
    They need to realise their quest for realism wipes out the fun and people would rather have a fun game any day.
  • Riftydogg1
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 3
    How many of these "not buying" posts does there need to be. If your not buying it fine but please S T F U
  • Ishibum
    12991 posts Has That Special Something
    Riftydogg1 wrote: »
    How many of these "not buying" posts does there need to be. If your not buying it fine but please S T F U

People saying they're not buying it = totally fine

People spamming every thread going every day to repeat they are not buying it = you have a point. These people need to move on already and seek love elsewhere :lol:
  • Invincibility
    4277 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    They need to realise their quest for realism wipes out the fun and people would rather have a fun game any day.

Wait what.. Spamming scoop ups and la croquettas are far from realism :s
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bags wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    I’m moving to PES this year already pre ordered,l. Don’t have much time to play so for me it’s not a bummer about the licenses. Fed up with bad packs, constant changes of the gameplay and exploit tactics. My purchase of pes is more of a protest than a willing player.

have you actually played the demo?

No I haven’t and actually I don’t care if it’s good or bad. I protest Fifa, by not giving them a cent more. If Konami get enough sales and become a thread to EA, maybe it’ll make them work harder. If they can make a nice game out of nba live they can do it with Fifa.
  • Pieman25
    16650 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Wait what.. Spamming scoop ups and la croquettas are far from realism :s

I understand that but they still generally aim for more realism in their games. The spamming of things like that is a case of inputting a skill move but not thinking about the possible results of it. A common theme sadly such as putting out player pick icons that could be abused and putting out PIM SBCs without calculating the cost.
  • NornIron
    12068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 3
    Played my first match last night in 2mths won 7-6 but every time I made a tackle it bounced back to my opponent. I then remembered why I quit.
    Can't see that changing in 20.
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 3
    game has been getting worse each year since i can remember.
    one sided delay and general **** gameplay making it an unfair contest.
    pack weight is a shambles.
    game getting less fun and more a chore over last number of years.
    Dynamic difficulty.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1195 posts Professional
    Have to echo what some are saying regarding PES, I get people are bored and frustrated with Fifa but seriously PES is exactly the same if not worse, Konami are definitely no saints, I've tried to get into PES regularly over the past years but the issues are there as well you just don't hear as much about them.

The issues with PES are also not as noticeable at first but the more you play the more you realise its not any better than Fifa really.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    Gears 5 and modern warfare enough said but thats not the only reason slow **** and sluggish gameplay is not for me and fifa 20 is exactly the same.

If you people want good gameplay in these newer fifa games forget about it.
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    Still not ordered FIFA20.

The last week 19 had been really good, I was scoring lots of goals and it felt decent but today has given me another reason not to bother. All of a sudden every shot is blazing over or its# a miss-hit trickle, ball is rolling off the boots of the player receiving a pass or he's doing the splits, every opponent is stronger and faster, same old pattern of feeling like I've got the game sussed one week to having it taken out of my hands and pure frustration the next. Why can't they just leave it to us players to win or lose on the strength of our own mistakes and skill instead of this fake "drama" (or whatever word we're still allowed to use)?

• Ishibum
    12991 posts Has That Special Something
    Have to echo what some are saying regarding PES, I get people are bored and frustrated with Fifa but seriously PES is exactly the same if not worse, Konami are definitely no saints, I've tried to get into PES regularly over the past years but the issues are there as well you just don't hear as much about them.

The issues with PES are also not as noticeable at first but the more you play the more you realise its not any better than Fifa really.

The biggest issue with PES is that online is dead after a couple of months (depending on where you live). I've been bouncing between 2019 and the '20 demo past couple of weeks and it takes minutes to find a game on both.
  • DaMMian
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    Gears 5.

this
  • NornIron
    12068 posts Has That Special Something
    What's happened to be feeling in control of your own players, just played the pes demo even if I left the controller down my players are still running around tackling etc.
    Soon we won't even need to press buttons just wait the outcome of the match.
    Both games are adding to much needless stuff and forgetting about the simple things. Stand tackle is gone in both games you have to let the AI do that or lose the tackle.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    will not play fifa ever again because its pay to win now. ever since this fut champs and money prizes were introduced. No skill involved anymore. i watched a t100 player play a twitch streamer and it was awful. gameplay for bothsides were terrible. one guy was terrible but had a full icon team that took him into the et, the other Pro player just exploited corner glitches. I saw zero skill involved in what was suppose to be a top player representing wat it takes to be great, instead i saw what a mess this game is. not worth the stress, or time.
  • Moe_86
    1063 posts Professional
    I rather enjoy my weekend with my son than WL
  • Aqeel87
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't want to buy 20 after 19 shambles but will try the 10 hours trail & decide.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will definitelly not buy fifa 20 bcs I'll have it shared from my friend. Like every year :)
  • TSpiers1UK
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Obviously it’s because if I stay and play fifa 19 I’ll get rewarded around Christmas time with 4 primer icons