Is TOTS Rues better than...

EekAlaska
1646 posts Play-Off Hero
TOTS Aguero? I am loving Aguero but would have enough if I sold him for Reus. Just not sure it's worth it since Aguero is so good.

Comments

• AJHaeford1989
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No, I packed TOTS Reus during futties and he plays nowhere near his 98 rating, he is clunky, misses sitters and just isn't very good.
    I have only used TOTS Aguero during drafts and can say he was a joy to play with, so IMO don't do it.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who is Rues? :)). Just kidding.
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alx192 wrote: »
    Who is Rues? :)). Just kidding.

Had a few too many last night and forgot how to spell
  • jbfifa
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought Reus stunk. I liked lacazette, havertz, jovic, Werner much more.
  • JWNYsg
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    was deciding on his TOTS or Kai as I only had a million, went for Kai. Did well for me over the weekend league. 20 goals and 6 assists in 10 games

If i could have two of them, would likely deploy Reus in the RCM and have Kai in the CAM/CF of my 4411
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    was deciding on his TOTS or Kai as I only had a million, went for Kai. Did well for me over the weekend league. 20 goals and 6 assists in 10 games

If i could have two of them, would likely deploy Reus in the RCM and have Kai in the CAM/CF of my 4411

Kai?
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    jbfifa wrote: »
    I thought Reus stunk. I liked lacazette, havertz, jovic, Werner much more.

Werner is a goal machine. Got him in the Bundesliga SBC when he was like 1.5 mil and have been using him since.
  • treddy
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kai is probably the best striker below the 2m price range
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 26
    Werner is great for the price. Reus is great at CAM and decent striker. Expected more of Havertz to be frank, after all the hyoe around him (just as example FB Ibra was outperforming him at ST, Reus was better at CAM...maybe just a bad card?) Got Aguero untradeable, but dont use PL, so i only played a few games with him (does fell good on the ball and makes good runs...used as cam and st).
  • JWNYsg
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »

Kai?

Havertz
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got have untradeable in my club and he doesn't even make my subs; Goretzka and Werner feel better
  • Alexsbundey
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think something was not updated right with this card because he plays no better than his regular gold.
    And also when you search or compare his card price on the companion app it shows the regular gold card, wich i find it strange :/
  • FifaProDK
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only thing bad on reus is the med/med workrates. He won't make runs.
  • treddy
    I tried werner. Shooting is superb but felt so 1 dimensional coz of 3 star skills
  • treddy
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Werner is great for the price. Reus is great at CAM and decent striker. Expected more of Havertz to be frank, after all the hyoe around him (just as example FB Ibra was outperforming him at ST, Reus was better at CAM...maybe just a bad card?) Got Aguero untradeable, but dont use PL, so i only played a few games with him (does fell good on the ball and makes good runs...used as cam and st).

Ibras lefties are so inconsistent. A good chunk of them reaches the corner flag :). Kai shoots perfect with both feet.