Kai Havertz Tots or Son Tots

CycloMusic10
123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have Son already, and he is really great for me, I play him as Left Cam, but my friend told to sell Son and get Kai Havertz he says that he's better, my right Cam is Richarlison Futtie and my center cam is Gullit prime, any thought? I can't have them both.

Thank you guys...

Comments

• JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haven’t tried Son but Havertz has been good for me
  • Lackosweat
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    Kai
  • CycloMusic10
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Kai

Does he have his face scanned?
  • Lackosweat
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Kai

Does he have his face scanned?

No. But he’s way better than Son in this game.
  • leon1309
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    The thing about Havertz is, if you dont use crocetas, Jovič is Just as good if not better (atleast was for me). Havertz did not really Play any better at st or cam...but i do not Play to meta (crocetas, tornados, etc.).
    IMO he is Just one of those overhyped Players in game.
  • CycloMusic10
    leon1309 wrote: »
    The thing about Havertz is, if you dont use crocetas, Jovič is Just as good if not better (atleast was for me). Havertz did not really Play any better at st or cam...but i do not Play to meta (crocetas, tornados, etc.).

I dont do skills, I only spam croquetas and tornados when they start doing stupid skills trying to be a pro player when they aren't.. but I dont do skills, I'm going to try Jovič to see if he's good,

but have you tried son?
  • leon1309
    edited August 25

I dont do skills, I only spam croquetas and tornados when they start doing stupid skills trying to be a pro player when they aren't.. but I dont do skills, I'm going to try Jovič to see if he's good,

but have you tried son?

Not enough to make a valid judgement as i do not use EPL players-squad (and using as sub for a few games is just not valid).

And it seems Players experiance varies on certain Players, i guess dependand on his good gameplay they get (i mostly Play in poor to decent gameplay and that affects the Player performace).
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    edited August 27
    Try tots aguero he's more or less the same price as son and in my opinion better
  • CycloMusic10
    Try tots aguero he's more or less the same price as son and in my opinion better

But as a left/right cam? In a 4-2-3-1
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 27
    I have both in my main squad and Havertz is better than Son at ST but Son is the better CAM.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    i have 1.3m and need a striker
    should i go for NIF CR7 or TOTS Kai ( never watch him play in real life...)
  • treddy
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Havertz is the best in the air after cr7
  • treddy
    Solari wrote: »
    i have 1.3m and need a striker
    should i go for NIF CR7 or TOTS Kai ( never watch him play in real life...)

Kai tots is way better than nif cr
  • treddy
    Also havertz Longshot is only 86,, but they feel like 99 though I am using engine Chem
  • leon1309
    It really weird. I went and rebought tots Havertz and he felt great this time around (DR and SqB/ultimate against 90+ teams...cca 10 games together and he has 2 goals per game + few assists). Just goes to shows how inconsistent this game is.

Btw i cant understand why Tots Lewa plays so bellow par (bought and sold him three Times now and he is not even close to tots Jovic, even if stats wise he should be the Best bundes striker).
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have both. I started with Havertz in one team and Son in another, both at ST. I was getting annoyed at Havertz not moving enough due to his m/m and delay so i did PIM Cruyff SBC and shifted Havertz to CAM and he still didn't seem to move enough. Then i got red Aguero in weekly rewards. I tried Aguero at CAM and didnt look back. Havertz is now on the bench ready to sell when he raises in price. I just can't do with m/m in attack as my playstyle is quick one twos and requires fast movement. Havertz has amazing shooting, maybe the best i've tried. But i think he is most effective with 4231 first time shot abusers or far post header abusers.

Not that Son isn't great at the odd first time shot abuse as well!
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Have both red prefer Son no bias 🤭 Son is the best striker in the game for me personally .
    Havertz is awsome but can only effective as a lcm or a RF for me as I mainly play 4321 . As a striker he goes missing where as Son dont stop Running in behind and finishes everything
  • BigHarryNutz
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just sold Son because well, after 500k worth of 7.5k packs I wanted more packs since I only got Otamendi, Ederson and Matuidi as reasonably good players.

That's what 500k of packs gets you apparently.

Back on topic, FB Bobby F worked just as well as Son for me. And Kai works even better.
  • Retropoe82
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont get kai petes sake.. hes good dont get me wrong. But ive played him all over an in every position ive someone better.

St.. on his own. My cr7 98 better.
    St.. with cr7 98. 91 eusebio better.
    Lw. Perisic better
    Rw. Pim figo better
    Cam. 97 fut hazard an eusebio better
    Cm. Alaba, pogba, goretzka all better.

Someone asked me if hes worth the coins. I said no! 250-500k maybe

His major con. Aint a stat its he just dont get where he should be or hes not quick enough. Alot of ppl love him don't get me wrong hes good! Hes not class tho.

Personally id rather try out reus tbh im preying i get him as a red. But my luck aint all that. Yes havertz is red an was lucky but he hasn't blown me away over the 200+ games ive used him. Scored some rite bangers but like i say i prefer alot of players above him an ive not used alot of players with simlar stats an positioning.

Just my opinion.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just sold Son because well, after 500k worth of 7.5k packs I wanted more packs since I only got Otamendi, Ederson and Matuidi as reasonably good players.

That's what 500k of packs gets you apparently.

Back on topic, FB Bobby F worked just as well as Son for me. And Kai works even better.

FB Bobby F isnt anywhere near Son or Havertz imo. And thats coming from a Liverpool fan. Super bobby went in a SBC a long while ago RIP.
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I bought [ so called end game ] Havertz - sold him, got the loan, still dont blow me away.
    Trying Henry 93 atm - not perfect but better.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    Basically the same player.

Prefer son for the work rates
  • Retropoe82
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was rolling two teams last game saw me delete my 4222 with havertz. Rather have cr7 on his own with eusebio behind with pogba n viera mopping up
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Son is crap I bought for last weekend league sold and got aguero back
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    You think Son is better than Tots Aubameyang?
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something

As a striker? No.
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    I had both and prefer Auba. I would say Auba even rivals Tots Mbappe.
  • CycloMusic10
    Professor wrote: »
    I had both and prefer Auba. I would say Auba even rivals Tots Mbappe.

For sure I try havertz and its not that big deal I think the same thing as this guy..

So I sold him and get auba, and men... HE IS SO DAMN GOOD HE SCORED EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING,
    Im a bad player, I dont do croquetas and I dont spam crosses but he literally can make a hard time to poty VVD, isnt easy to get him down, for he is better than son, havertz, Lewandowski, Ronaldo nif, and baby eusebio, I haven't try messi, and cruyff pim but I dont need to try them

He is the best. PERIOD
  • SupremiumHD
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park

I have both and Auba is much better.
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    No love for Son ❤

Hes amazing for me better then Prime Eusebio and Havertz IMO