2851 posts National Call-Up
    Everything wrong with the community in one video
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you win? Kinda hoping you didn't tbh
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 25
    I can appreciate a skill run without a single croquetta used. He obviously knew what he was doing. Props!
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1436 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    I can appreciate a skill run without a single croquetta used. He obviously knew what he was doing. Props!

We looking at the same video? I saw 4 croquetas and 3 drag backs 🤔
  • GEEMAN04
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a ****!!!!!
  • Pezza1984
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    using a loan player in weekend league too

sigh
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And I thought this was related to football. My bad.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1399 posts Professional

Didn't see one Croqueta tbh. Body feint and fake shots + drag back.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2352 posts Fans' Favourite
    My pet lizard could defend better than that guy.

• MrTasty
    17 posts Ball Boy
    MrTasty wrote: »

Pele was crazy for me 10 goals 5 assists :3

Yeah, I'd send a 2 footed tackle right at you. Take the red card and pen - walk away with a smile on my face.

Some people do, last weekend league a guy ended up with 3 reds and every other defender on a yellow.. the perks of autistically dribbling for an entire year of fifa xdd
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14243 posts Has That Special Something
    👏Posting stuff like this will only bring you hate, you are basically exploiting everything that is wrong with fifa, the community do not want this
  • MrTasty
    17 posts Ball Boy
    👏Posting stuff like this will only bring you hate, you are basically exploiting everything that is wrong with fifa, the community do not want this

I dont see any croquetas, el tornados, long shot, headers, crosses or anything over powered or exploits in what I posted, just outplayed him doing the hardest thing in this game which is dribbling and scoring.
  • MrTasty wrote: »

I dont see any croquetas, el tornados, long shot, headers, crosses or anything over powered or exploits in what I posted, just outplayed him doing the hardest thing in this game which is dribbling and scoring.

Problem is that in 2019 this forum is full of **** ... if that was in 2012 everyone would have their kazooie94 flags out for that goal

• MrTasty
    17 posts Ball Boy

Problem is that in 2019 this forum is full of **** ... if that was in 2012 everyone would have their kazooie94 flags out for that goal

after dribbling so much ive come to realise that many of the skill runs kazooie does are pre made combinations he repeats until he gets the clip, he does react but doesnt react always, he looks so cluncky in his skills now for me xd
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14243 posts Has That Special Something

I actually don't mind skill moves my self it shows your a good gamer and looks good, annoys ppl too lol, but resembles no real life football
  • GL
    6517 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 25
    Good goal. No idea why all these replies are people crying over it
  • RayS

What haha I saw:
    1. Fake shot stop
    2. Standing ball roll
    3. Triple elastico
    4. Body feint
    5. Running scoops turn
    6. Drag back

Now idk if it was the same video :D
  • Alexvdven
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 25

What about your celebration? Just enjoy your goal and don't shush.
  • FCBlunt
    1970 posts Fans' Favourite
    My pet lizard could defend better than that guy.

Word
  • MrTasty
    17 posts Ball Boy

What haha I saw:
    1. Fake shot stop
    2. Standing ball roll
    3. Triple elastico
    4. Body feint
    5. Running scoops turn
    6. Drag back

Its a lil more complex than that, before receiving the ball I cancel the first fake shot stop animation with a scoop to deceive him with the change of pace, then another fake shot stop, look at the power level before the receiving the ball... thats why i posted it because of the merging of both animations looks sick.
  • Gnomenclature
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah, I'd send a 2 footed tackle right at you. Take the red card and pen - walk away with a smile on my face.

Some people do, last weekend league a guy ended up with 3 reds and every other defender on a yellow.. the perks of autistically dribbling for an entire year of fifa xdd

I'm assuming you generally have a good connection... the game is too laggy for me to even consider stringing skills together.
  • MrTasty
    17 posts Ball Boy

I'm assuming you generally have a good connection... the game is too laggy for me to even consider stringing skills together.

2 bars and against a god team, he was veery good as well just that he was tilted already from the first goal xd
  • forearms
    4745 posts National Call-Up
    Alx192 wrote: »

Right. I know Pele never did anything like this irl 🙄
  • Alx192
    forearms wrote: »

I was reffering to the vid 🙄
  • forearms
    4745 posts National Call-Up

I guess I misinterpreted your post. Apologies.
  • Alx192

No harm done. Likewise
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up

No harm done. Likewise

What? Thats it? Come on guys where are the classic old fifa forum fights
  • Orison
    47779 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited August 25
    GL wrote: »
    Good goal. No idea why all these replies are people crying over it

It's GD. People crying aren't happy to see anything other than their "I'm Silver 1/Div 5, but atleast I have a football iq" beauties.
  • RayS

What haha I saw:
    1. Fake shot stop
    2. Standing ball roll
    3. Triple elastico
    4. Body feint
    5. Running scoops turn
    6. Drag back

Its a lil more complex than that, before receiving the ball I cancel the first fake shot stop animation with a scoop to deceive him with the change of pace, then another fake shot stop, look at the power level before the receiving the ball... thats why i posted it because of the merging of both animations looks sick.

Totally missed that the first time. Didn't even know u could chain the fake shot stop into the running scoop turn like that. Will have to give it a try