Horrible Lag

FijiBoy
251 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else experiencing this? Played 4 games and all were full of lag and button delay. Even recorded gameplay for evidence. As soon as I am in a scoring position or give a through ball the game goes into fast forward. Like wtf

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    It's been like this all year it's nothing new and FIFA 20 will be the same all over again 😂
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been like this all year it's nothing new and FIFA 20 will be the same all over again 😂

Preach. Time to quit.
  • rikstar
    35 posts Park Captain
    I noticed bad gamplay today. Even with new loan OP players in my squad i couldn't pass for ****. All my players felt heavy. Thankfully i was only playing to complete the belgian objective but in the 5 games in took me to score 5 goals i ended up losing 4 of them and the 1 i won was because the guy i was playing quit after going 1 nil down. Every team i faced seemed to have a speed boost and instantly tackled/blocked all my passes. There was even 1 game i don't think i even got out of my own half. I don't think i will be completing any more objectives in fifa 19.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I bet y’all this will be the story next year too
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1412 posts Professional
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    I bet y’all this will be the story next year too

Itll be the story until they bring the option to use either servers or p2p
  • RedDevilNL
    55 posts Park Captain
    I had a new thing happen today and it happened three times in 12 WL matches. My opponent was countering and tried a though ball to a winger making a far post run. My fullback had it covered, both ball side of the attacker and slightly ahead of him. Somehow all three times the winger scored and on the replays the winger’s leg went through my defender’s. This had never happened to me before. I usually have a LAN connection for my PS4 but I moved it today and had to use wifi. I wonder if that was creating lag. I’m a G3/Div4 skill level, I get beaten by better players all the time, but that is some b.s.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saturday nights for ya I gave up after losing 3 in a row last night
  • Aqeel87
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite