[PS4] Rare Finds

Oscar53955
203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 24
Making this thread to let people know when I see any interesting and really rare players on the PS4 market. I like to think that if really rare players are still being listed long after the game is dead, there’s still a chance for you to find a certain player you might be looking for.

At least for me, it gives me hope. I’ve been pretty successful looking for players that are considered pretty rare. I might spend days, or just hours, but I don’t give up and I end up finding the players I’m looking for sooner or later.

Comments

• Oscar53955
    edited August 24
    To start this off, I just saw a 97 FOF Messi listed for 2.2 million. Lasted less than 5 minutes. I haven’t seen one ever since the game “died”
  • Oscar53955
    94 FOF Pogba just listed 3 minutes ago. 2.8 Million
  • erdhfdsjh
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oscar53955 wrote: »

Saw that one and missed it. Was already sold.
  • Whufc
    1343 posts Professional
    By the time yo post on here its gonna have sold
  • Imtnt
    4876 posts Big Money Move
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »

Saw that one and missed it. Was already sold.

Worst feeling

@Oscar53955 good vibes, hope you will find everything you need

For me it is an important sign. Most of the time when you see a 59' minute Tots card there will be another Tots card listed right away (prob from the same league).
  • erdhfdsjh
    fof and tots griezmann today
  • Oscar53955
    Whufc wrote: »

My intent wasn’t really to let people know so they can buy the players. It’s simply to let them know that if these very rare players are still popping up on the market, there’s a chance that the specific player you’re looking for will pop up eventually, despite the game/market being “dead.” So don’t quit looking for him.

Depending on the time of day, rare players could stay on the market for a good amount of time. I’ve seen TOTS Reus last at least 30 minutes on the market.

I’ve heard many here, on reddit, and elsewhere that they’ve been looking for a player for so long (weeks, even months) and they start doubting they will ever find the missing piece to their dream team.

Imtnt wrote: »

Worst feeling

For me it is an important sign. Most of the time when you see a 59' minute Tots card there will be another Tots card listed right away (prob from the same league).

Thank you. And yeah exactly. There may be a chance that a player of the same league or nation will pop up.

Woah I didn’t even see either of those. Nice

• Whufc
    1343 posts Professional

My intent wasn’t really to let people know so they can buy the players. It’s simply to let them know that if these very rare players are still popping up on the market, there’s a chance that the specific player you’re looking for will pop up eventually, despite the game/market being “dead.” So don’t quit looking for him.

Depending on the time of day, rare players could stay on the market for a good amount of time. I’ve seen TOTS Reus last at least 30 minutes on the market.

I’ve heard many here, on reddit, and elsewhere that they’ve been looking for a player for so long (weeks, even months) and they start doubting they will ever find the missing piece to their dream team.

Worst feeling

Thank you. And yeah exactly. There may be a chance that a player of the same league or nation will pop up.

Woah I didn’t even see either of those. Nice

Lol the funny thing is I was looking for tots reus for a long time one day I randomly checked the market and there he was I managed to finally get him

I'm looking for toty cr7 and messi..........wish me luck lol
  • Oscar53955

Lol the funny thing is I was looking for tots reus for a long time one day I randomly checked the market and there he was I managed to finally get him

Good luck dude! You’re on Xbox so it’s gonna be harder to find TOTYs. There’s a guy on reddit selling TOTY Messi on Xbox. Not sure if he still has him or if he’s selling it for coins or real money

• Whufc
    1343 posts Professional

Good luck dude! You’re on Xbox so it’s gonna be harder to find TOTYs. There’s a guy on reddit selling TOTY Messi on Xbox. Not sure if he still has him or if he’s selling it for coins or real money

Yh he wants 75 euro for cr7 looooool I ain't paying real money for a player on a games thstd 2 years old oh yh or 35 euro for the 98 fof
  • Oscar53955
    Yh he wants 75 euro for cr7 looooool I ain't paying real money for a player on a games thstd 2 years old oh yh or 35 euro for the 98 fof

Aw man all these greedy delusional ****. I’ve seen more of these kinds of people now than right when the game died

• Whufc
    1343 posts Professional

Aw man all these greedy delusional ****. I’ve seen more of these kinds of people now than right when the game died

He offered me some for 10 euro which he will list at min but I either already have or not interested in
  • Imtnt
    I can tell why there are ppl looking for 99 cards even for real money. Gens addicted prob.
    99 Messi and Cr7 there are few anyway. I wonder of much 99 Suarez cost in real money. Such a huge card in fut history
  • Imtnt
    REUS Tote 59 minute
  • Imtnt
    Gone
  • Imtnt
    Also tots Higuain and aome Juve tots were there now
  • Oscar53955
    99 Suarez recently listed and sold
  • Oscar53955
    94 FOF Kante for 900k listed
  • erdhfdsjh
    95 fof Kante yesterday. Was up for less than two minutes.
  • Oscar53955
    TOTS Suarez just listed... and I bought him :) Pretty much done with FIFA 18
  • Whufc
    1343 posts Professional
    Tots de bruyne on market
  • Imtnt
    Tots de vrij on the market 59 minute
  • Imtnt
    @Oscar53955 were you looking for Thiago Silva Tots?
  • Oscar53955
    edited August 29

Was. Just listed him lol. Didn’t really like him. Also listed TOTS Griezmann.

• Imtnt
    Lol I think I just got yours off the market cause I thought you might need him. Maybe I'll keep him.. not searching for many on the market anyway.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite

Was. Just listed him lol. Didn’t really like him. Also listed TOTS Griezmann.

After all my hype about Griezmann...he is now only used in my second team :/

FOF Fekir worked much better for me at ccam
  • Imtnt
    Fekir is pure class so why not. Could be a better Cam for some formations and tactics.
    What is your formation?

I play Griezmann as a CM for 30% of the time and I play Diamond by the way. Maybe you'll find a better use of him there, he boosts the momentum for sure both in Atk and Def.

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fekir is pure class so why not. Could be a better Cam for some formations and tactics.
    What is your formation?

I play Griezmann as a CM for 30% of the time and I play Diamond by the way. Maybe you'll find a better use of him there, he boosts the momentum for sure both in Atk and Def.

I normally play 4231 with tots Neymar and tots Son taking care of the wide cam positions. I sub off Ronaldo for another central cam after half time.
  • Oscar53955
    Angy wrote: »

After all my hype about Griezmann...he is now only used in my second team :/

FOF Fekir worked much better for me at ccam

Same. I prefer Fekir

Also, 95 Kante is up now
  • Whufc
    1343 posts Professional
    edited September 2
    All tots I've seen in last couple of days

De bruyne
    Reus
    Werner
    Insigne
    Milinkovic-savic