Toxic gameplay challenge: Quit after first few mins against OP loan teams

D0lvl
1460 posts Play-Off Hero
When you come up against these Ultimate Team OP loan squads.

Just quit after first minute so they waste their loaner cards.

LOL.

Comments

• Vix14
    422 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xD
    Made my day
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Thank god I'm not playing this weekend, would be too much effort.
    Will play next weekend for the last WL hopefully people have them all used up
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Batman442 wrote: »

You get 7 brand new players every week
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Royboy wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »

You get 7 brand new players every week

Didn't know that 😂😂 ah well, guess I'll just use these 7 and the next 7 next week
  • Al_HFX
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    7 new loans plus the ones remaining from this WL... Last WL will be nuts :D
  • starfox1284
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another game another loss due to loan players...
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    Everyone got them so it's an even playing field.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    D0lvl wrote: »
    When you come up against these Ultimate Team OP loan squads.

Just quit after first minute so they waste their loaner cards.

LOL.

Don't fancy finishing in bronze 3 thanks 😂
  • PelzyWelzy
    9320 posts League Winner
    Professor wrote: »

Exactly.
  • starfox1284
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-14 so far...all due to the loan players and ea nerfing my players, post hits...while my opponent gets every bounce.
  • D0lvl
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero

even playing field? not when some players have better connection to EA servers.

• Fifa_Hawk_85

This. No such thing as an even playing field on FIFA.
  • number7rocky
    4196 posts National Call-Up
    8-14 so far...all due to the loan players and ea nerfing my players, post hits...while my opponent gets every bounce.

Yea not your ability at all 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Don't think EA are personally out to get you mate lol

What I've noticed is it's only really the hardcore players left so WL will obviously be more difficult. Currently played 15 games and don't think I've came up against a team less than 10-15m so far and haven't even really seen the loans cards yet.

First I've played in a few weekends and the standard is definitely higher than it was last time I played. Only seems to be the mechanic abusers left aswell which is quite frustrating but it is what it is. It's only a game, and a very broken one at that.
  • starfox1284
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero

Don't think EA are personally out to get you mate lol

What I've noticed is it's only really the hardcore players left so WL will obviously be more difficult. Currently played 15 games and don't think I've came up against a team less than 10-15m so far and haven't even really seen the loans cards yet.

First I've played in a few weekends and the standard is definitely higher than it was last time I played. Only seems to be the mechanic abusers left aswell which is quite frustrating but it is what it is. It's only a game, and a very broken one at that.

I wish i couod say that but ive got loan Mbappe scoring 2-3 a game against me, im not great but im not that bad either.
  • Gnomenclature
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite

Played a guy using all the loans in weekend league... smashed him 6-1 with my regular team. I clearly had the better connection, didn't even feel good winning. Total joke of a game - there is no "even playing field" in fifa. It's ALWAYS lopsided no matter what players each side is using.

• Professor
    1368 posts Professional

Team wise at least. It won't make much of a difference in truth. I guarantee you will finish around the same rank as always.