2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why do you think anyone cares?
  • GK93
    383 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why do you think anyone cares?

You cared enough to comment 😆😆
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Omg, this community is toxic. You can't even share something positive here.

Good job, 3MenandaBebe!
  • Gnomenclature
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm just glad it wasn't French again - the last 5 I think we're French. The Belgium one was fun.

Built a team around my untradeable tots mertens, nainggolan, hazard, and futmas kdb. They performed well. Almost wished it was more than 5 goals, got it done in 2 matches.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm just glad it wasn't French again - the last 5 I think we're French. The Belgium one was fun.

Built a team around my untradeable tots mertens, nainggolan, hazard, and futmas kdb. They performed well. Almost wished it was more than 5 goals, got it done in 2 matches.

Be careful, not to showboat too much. The are people here who get hurt easily.
  • Gnomenclature
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alx192 wrote: »

Be careful, not to showboat too much. The are people here who get hurt easily.

Lol. People and their virtual feelings... crazy how emotional some can get over a thing as meaningless as a video game. I've been guilty of it myself from time to time...

If I wanted to showboat, I'd flex my all goalkeeper squad - pay to win with a front 3 of kepa, Everson, and de gea.