Well done EA in just completely ruining an already awful game..

Comments

• EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    All the complainers in this thread lol. Who cares its the 2nd to last WL. Most of you probably have stacked teams already. Who cares if you have to play against one more 99 pace 99 shooting/defense or whatever player.
  • Nessy
    1815 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was getting ready to post something similar, FU EA. LOAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WL.

This ^^

• Colt_seevers
    1076 posts Professional
    It’s nearly September. Who cares if guys use loan players in wl. Far too many fellas taking this to seriously...even at this late stage
  • Nessy
    It’s nearly September. Who cares if guys use loan players in wl. Far too many fellas taking this to seriously...even at this late stage

Shouldn't matter what month we're in or how much time is left before 20. The game has a 12 month life cycle and I and some others want to play the full 12 months.
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No issue with the loans, used them myself for a few games then went back to my team which played better to be honest. Pele and Havertz were brilliant, didnt get much out of Mbappe and already had the others.
    Played 16 games and every single player I played against celebrated and watched the replays. That annoyed me more than loans.
  • Alex_cr
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    Nessy wrote: »

Shouldn't matter what month we're in or how much time is left before 20. The game has a 12 month life cycle and I and some others want to play the full 12 months.

What’s stopping you?
  • Colt_seevers
    1076 posts Professional

So play it. What’s the issue?
  • Nessy
    Alex_cr wrote: »

What’s stopping you?

Nothing stops me, but I see so many people posting and moaning about how the game is dead, but for some it's not....

• Alex_cr
    4784 posts National Call-Up

What’s stopping you?

Nothing stops me, but I see so many people posting and moaning about how the game is dead, but for some it's not....

Thing is... you’re moaning about people playing the game!
  • Nessy

What’s stopping you?

Thing is... you’re moaning about people playing the game!

Where exactly have I said that?
  • QuidoFrontiere
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    aladdin wrote: »
    loans should definitely not be allowed in WL. it’s awful

Objective reason?

• QuidoFrontiere
    Loan cards have their place. For nation/league specific weekly objectives and maybe to pull a starter squad together in the first few days. But there is no place for these cards in weekend league. I save all of mine for objectives. And since none of the league or nation specific objectives can be done in weekend league then there should be no loan cards.

Why not play them in wl?

• 3MenandaBebe
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loan cards have their place. For nation/league specific weekly objectives and maybe to pull a starter squad together in the first few days. But there is no place for these cards in weekend league. I save all of mine for objectives. And since none of the league or nation specific objectives can be done in weekend league then there should be no loan cards.

Why not play them in wl?

Because it’s a competitive mode?

I would prefer that they aren’t in wl but I don’t think any changed the results of any of my games this weekend.
  • QuidoFrontiere

Why not play them in wl?

I would prefer that they aren’t in wl but I don’t think any changed the results of any of my games this weekend.

That is not answer. Bcs it is competitive than ppl cannot use loans? They cannot have strong teams or what is the exact answer?

• Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 26
    I few loan players won’t make them better at the game.

I have all those players as tradable (except pele). I still get the same WL finish.

Don’t see an issue with them using them against me tbh. It’s the last 2 weekends.
  • Thunder001
    443 posts Sunday League Hero

Why not play them in wl?

It's only a competitive mode for about 100 people around the world for the rest of us it's just a mode with free rewards.

Even if it was a competitive mode why shouldnt loans be allowed? Its only for 10 games anyway.