Well done EA in just completely ruining an already awful game..

maccag
179 posts Sunday League Hero
Why didn't they release the loan cards after the WL?
I've played 4 games and it's been comical watching players still tryharding to get a win.. it's unreal how many la crocodiles and flick up crosses I've been hit with .. Ronaldo and Mbappe been subbed on straight away so you know what's coming, it's just making an already joke of a game even worse and a complete farce of the WL ..

Comments

• Nodge86
    1001 posts Professional
    Good luck for your gold 3 rewards on Thursday
  • maccag
    179 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Good luck for your gold 3 rewards on Thursday

I'll be lucky to get silver the way I'm getting bombarded with la crocodiles..😁😁
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing annoys me more than a loan card absolute joke of a company
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m 9-1 like every other week. Makes no difference

Connection is all that matters. Someone is going to beat whether they have toty cr7 or nif Jesus. It doesn’t matter
  • Jrmcsorley85
    51 posts Park Captain
    played 4 wl games, lost 4 lol. not bothering my arse now
  • Dazzler179
    1145 posts Professional
    Should just have excluded loan players from WL.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like the game doesn’t assist idiots enough ea will be wiping their arse next
  • Pezza1984
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    Couldn’t agree more, thank god I played 22 games before they came out

That said woke up this morning and won 6 of the remaining 8 playing against loan cards in all but one game, I think it made me up my game. I already have a 99 ronaldo and a 96 ronaldo and a 96 mbappe etc etc so it was even more annoying that people who haven’t worked their **** off for a team like that suddenly have one.
  • Pezza1984
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    On the plus side I’ve realised how good Pele is so I’m starting just SBC this weekend
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    loans should definitely not be allowed in WL. it’s awful
  • Thunder001
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    aladdin wrote: »

Why not? Theyre only for 10 games.
  • JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think loans are ok. But a 10 million squad.

10 out of 30 possible games is a big number. I struggled myself this morning, lost almost all my first placement games

Could have just limit the number of loans per game.
  • starfox1284
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 24
    I was getting ready to post something similar, FU EA. LOAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WL.
  • JWNYsg
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe everyone will get a free access to the last WL next week
  • D0lvl
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had a post yesterday which is somewhat related to this.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/494653/ea-was-right-in-denying-most-players-toty-meta-tots-and-pims-cards#latest

When given these OP cards toxic players will do whatever it takes to ruin your gameplay because these OP cards make it easy to do and they highlight the brokenness of fifa 19.

• starfox1284
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I had a post yesterday which is somewhat related to this.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/494653/ea-was-right-in-denying-most-players-toty-meta-tots-and-pims-cards#latest

When given these OP cards toxic players will do whatever it takes to ruin your gameplay because these OP cards make it easy to do and they highlight the brokenness of fifa 19.

You would be right...reasons why i wont spend a dime of this gane next year
  • Nervous_Nick
    5079 posts Big Money Move

• Thunder001
    I was getting ready to post something similar, FU EA. LOAN PLAYERS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM WL.

No WL is the only mode worth playing and it plays different to the other modes so you should be allowed to try your players out before buying. It's also end game at the moment so everyone should be allowed to try out the best players.
  • starfox1284
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thunder001 wrote: »

No WL is the only mode worth playing and it plays different to the other modes so you should be allowed to try your players out before buying. It's also end game at the moment so everyone should be allowed to try out the best players.

Strongly disagree...they can try them out in september
  • HRodMusic
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• HRodMusic
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• Thunder001
    edited August 24
    HRodMusic wrote: »

No I like the fact I can try some of the best players of the game out now that the game is dead.
  • starfox1284
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gonna have to play sunday once all the homers use their gifts up.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Loan cards have their place. For nation/league specific weekly objectives and maybe to pull a starter squad together in the first few days. But there is no place for these cards in weekend league. I save all of mine for objectives. And since none of the league or nation specific objectives can be done in weekend league then there should be no loan cards.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loan cards have their place. For nation/league specific weekly objectives and maybe to pull a starter squad together in the first few days. But there is no place for these cards in weekend league. I save all of mine for objectives. And since none of the league or nation specific objectives can be done in weekend league then there should be no loan cards.

This
  • PiotrLolo
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    Loan cards for WL are ok IMO. At the beginning they help poorer players to compete. It's EA's fault that they have released full team of them at once.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Loan cards for WL are ok IMO. At the beginning they help poorer players to compete. It's EA's fault that they have released full team of them at once.

Weekend league is not for poorer players
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

Weekend league is not for poorer players

Correction -> WAS not
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems fair to me. We all got the same players, you could always use yours in WL too.
  • Alex_cr
    4790 posts National Call-Up
    Think you guys might take it all a bit too seriously 😂