• Knowlesdinho
    10134 posts Has That Special Something
    Another thread complaining about it.

(shakes head)
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain

(shakes head)

Another person who moans about a repeated point in a thread.

(Shakes head)
  • Knowlesdinho

(shakes head)

(Shakes head)

Just trying to keep the place tidy.

(shrugs shoulders)
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 23
    It’s an arcade game. The choice is to play it like EA made it or play it the football way and risk losing.

Can’t blame people to doing it if they want to play an arcade game though. I don’t like it and I’ve probably paid the price. I can live with that becuase it’s a big a game to me. Thankfully there’s nothing left to play for now so I don’t have to entertain it either. Quiting is my new best friend.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    It doesn’t even work most of the time. Not sure what you’re complaining about. Just youtubers who made it look like it does.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »
    It doesn’t even work most of the time. Not sure what you’re complaining about. Just youtubers who made it look like it does.

Trust me, it works 75% of the time when you have someone like TIF Weghorst orTOTS Tammy on the far post.. especially if you do the flickup cross running away from the endline instead of running towards it..
  • greif44
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite

flick shots and crosses have been working at least since October
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1415 posts Professional

How about when youre blocking the cross, but instead of your tall player clearing it with his head he just tries to tap it away with his foot and messi scores a downward header over van dijk 🤔
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 20 they was not good on beta let's hope it stays the same.
  • Grahammbe2
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I totally agree what a pointless weekend again you got the charge of the light Begrade cross to ronaldo on loan goal. Best summing up yet above it's an arcade game and 20 looks the same so far.
    Think I'm done thanks to everyone who played football even those that stuffed me at least I was beaten fairly and enjoyed it
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    I totally agree what a pointless weekend again you got the charge of the light Begrade cross to ronaldo on loan goal. Best summing up yet above it's an arcade game and 20 looks the same so far.
    Think I'm done thanks to everyone who played football even those that stuffed me at least I was beaten fairly and enjoyed it

20 looks same feels different in a good way im getting slated for saying so but it's better football game tiki taka is back
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    greif44 wrote: »

I’m not saying it doesn’t work. But the frequency is not above 50%

That said. I do have tall big defenders like Da Costa VVD and Varane etc.
    bberger wrote: »

Trust me, it works 75% of the time when you have someone like TIF Weghorst orTOTS Tammy on the far post.. especially if you do the flickup cross running away from the endline instead of running towards it..

Trust me it’s not 75% if it’s 75% then pros will be using it all day and they don’t.
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 good opportunity to come and berate the game some more :)
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

Trust me it’s not 75% if it’s 75% then pros will be using it all day and they don’t.

Well....
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro

(shakes head)

(Shakes head)

(shrugs shoulders)

(Shakes head)
  • Knowlesdinho
    Royboy wrote: »

(shakes head)

(Shakes head)

(shrugs shoulders)

(Shakes head)

(Shakes hand)
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

Varane and VVD don't help you against Wout.. he will get to the header 3 of 4 times. The only thing you can do is block the cross or pray that he misses. But he will connect to the cross an absurd amount of times.
  • Poolstu123
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect

(shakes head)

(Shakes head)

(shrugs shoulders)

You’re relieved of your duties ... no one asks or wants them
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 good opportunity to come and berate the game some more :)

@Vaporduff777 Well maybe if EA gave us a game that actually worked I wouldn't need to.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

(shakes head)

(Shakes head)

(shrugs shoulders)

You’re relieved of your duties ... no one asks or wants them

Thanks...I was waiting for the end to my duties. They said you'd be here soon...that was 7 years ago. You don't know how much relief this brings me...no longer will I have to be the voice of reason on the forums. You have a tough task ahead of you my son, but I know that you are capable.

Good day.