fifa 20 pre order

chongger1990
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
pls help ,i pre order an ultimate edition fifa 20 in a transfer market banned ps4 account ,what should i do?

Comments

• chongger1990
    m i able to use transfer market in fifa 20 ?or can i transfer my fifa 20 pre order to other account ?
  • chongger1990
    contacted the ea support n this is the reply
    I have checked the details with my team and would like to share you that as of now there is no official confirmation shared by the studio team yet about being ban transferred to next FIFA. So we are unable to commit anything on this.

seem like i need to refund my fifa 20 and buy it again n i cant get my free otw card sighh summore i had not violate the rule in fifa 19 but hacked by someone and get banned ,really rewlly bad luck
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    Why would anyone in their right mind buy fifa 20 after the horrific things ea has done in fifa 19
  • SomeLegend
    1148 posts Professional
    Why would anyone in their right mind buy fifa 20 after the horrific things ea has done in fifa 19

I like football and pes is way more trash
  • Miigue
    66 posts Park Captain
    I was thinking the same, there was a lot of BS in fifa 19, but then I downloaded the PES Demo..... After that, I pre-ordered fifa 20 right away.
  • DomDom999
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Order off Quidco £15 cashback. Means you'll get the standard then put the £45 in points towards fut instead of paying £80 for weekly rubbish released packs. If you're high level you'll automatically unlock the likes of CR7 etc anyway so getting CR7 on loan for 5 games is pointless aswell.

Also sign up to ea access you'll get FIFA 20 3 days earlier plus you can cancel at anytime so you'll only pay £37 for standard + ea access for the same the ultimate edition. No brainer tbh.
  • leon1309
    4192 posts National Call-Up
    Miigue wrote: »
    I was thinking the same, there was a lot of BS in fifa 19, but then I downloaded the PES Demo..... After that, I pre-ordered fifa 20 right away.

You CAN NOT play PES like you play FIFA.