SUB RESTRICTIONS IN THE FIRST HALF....

Ki3r4nM95
541 posts An Exciting Prospect
There will most definitely be mixed opinions about this but personally i think EA should introduce a Sub restriction to the amount of players you can sub in" in the first 45 mins so it will stop exploiters from swapping to 3 trash for 3 world class cards at the start of the match.

Honestly i think it would be great because we all know at times throughout FIFA 19 it was the meta and super annoying when you want to play a game and first thing the opponent does is pause and mess about with his team.

Comments

• gorillabear
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    There will most definitely be mixed opinions about this but personally i think EA should introduce a Sub restriction to the amount of players you can sub in" in the first 45 mins so it will stop exploiters from swapping to 3 trash for 3 world class cards at the start of the match.

Honestly i think it would be great because we all know at times throughout FIFA 19 it was the meta and super annoying when you want to play a game and first thing the opponent does is pause and mess about with his team.

Its to your advantage if someone makes all 3 subs early as their stamina will be drained by the end but you can bring on fresh players
  • Ki3r4nM95
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

Its to your advantage if someone makes all 3 subs early as their stamina will be drained by the end but you can bring on fresh players

Not when they play constant pressure, somehow kills my players long before the opponants breaks a sweat.
  • HishamAyman
    2851 posts National Call-Up
    People still do that? Id like if that happens against me
  • RemyS
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    I’d also enjoy this to stop people from swapping players like this. It’s even worse this year, because with custom tactics it’s even easier to have a team with good chem.
    But it would be a problem if you get a red card early . If my central defender is sent off, I want to get another one .
  • Ki3r4nM95
    RemyS wrote: »
    I’d also enjoy this to stop people from swapping players like this. It’s even worse this year, because with custom tactics it’s even easier to have a team with good chem.
    But it would be a problem if you get a red card early . If my central defender is sent off, I want to get another one .

If the opponant got a red card i wouldnt care less, its just frustrating when you play against someone who brings on 3 players to start exploiting the system from the first kick off.
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    @Orison is it September yet
  • Orison
    47674 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited August 23
    @GL if one opponent per 200 games subs in players at the start it would be a lot (outside of objectives ofc).

Crazy what people complain about.