I never use the custom EA kits anyways.
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    lame af
  • Jimmy89
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it’s a good bit of fun. Y’all moan too much

Well said!

Couldn’t care less about custom kits for 20, I’ve yet to see one I actually like!
  • Mrhey31
    1211 posts Professional

Good for you. Lets start the count... your number 1.
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Good for you. Lets start the count... your number 1.

😃 number 1 👍

• Mmandras
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 23
    Playing for Fifa 20 rewards is very smart move. Just not stadiums and kits! That would surely keep me motivated. Good thinking EA.

Loan cards are not that bad I think. Might bring some fun.
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was planning on selling lots of my players so I could afford TOTY Neymar for one last WL - no point now 😟 if they had rewards of a couple of packs on FIFA 20 then it would be a great way of keeping people playing for a few more weeks but also building hype for FIfA 20 - but for a few kits what is the point? 😟

Last year I stopped playing FUT around the end of March but seem to remember logging in around the time they launched the World Cup mode and getting a loan pack with a full ultimate TOTS - am I mistaken?
  • Dazzler179
    1144 posts Professional
    Boring.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Spent an hour and a half on the game. First rivals game swapped five Belgian goals. Did three squad battles for the other futswap and one of the pack objectives that I could do at the same. Scored enough to get silver 3 for the week. Will
    Check back next Friday. Been playing rocket league so all good.
  • Gnomenclature
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I've never used any version of mbappe this year. Toty loan should be fun... only ever used 94 cr7 so his toty should be fun too. Could care less about the other cards...

• bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Spent an hour and a half on the game. First rivals game swapped five Belgian goals. Did three squad battles for the other futswap and one of the pack objectives that I could do at the same. Scored enough to get silver 3 for the week. Will
    Check back next Friday. Been playing rocket league so all good.

How do you like RL? I think it almost feels more than football than FIFA..
  • Gnomenclature
    Holy ****, just lost 4 rivals games to Pim peles... must've conceded 12 goals to that ****... thankfully it's a 10 game loan, I'm steering clear of this **** till these loan cards are depleted lol.
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    ...and i just lost 200k on Griezman...lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Holy ****, just lost 4 rivals games to Pim peles... must've conceded 12 goals to that ****... thankfully it's a 10 game loan, I'm steering clear of this **** till these loan cards are depleted lol.

They will be giving us another 7 next Friday 😂
  • Delboy13710
    4716 posts National Call-Up
    Really wanted to try Toty Kante slots straight in 🙂
  • Gnomenclature

They will be giving us another 7 next Friday 😂

Good thing I could give a **** about my skill level now... just finished the Belgium objective (was fun blowing the dust off my tots mertens and nainggolan). Nainggolan scored 4 out of 5 from midfield, was kinda surprised at his shooting.

Next up is my loan squad - should be fun.
  • JeffAcomplice
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Moan moan moan moan moan moan. I'm glad none of you work for EA. Spoilt children.
  • PiotrLolo
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many untradeable packs in weekly objectives and nothing to pack. Also no SBC to use those low rated rare cards. At least bring 81+ and 82+ SBC back.
  • cjonesdnb
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    havent played for a bit and saw the loaner pack... So wait a sec...
    #1 everyone gets the same loaners? Why make it a fn pack and not just just " here's 7 loaners".. like when you get a free FUT swap player... Just seems fn stupid to me.
    #2 Am I to understand they're reducing # of guaranteed packs for the non-standard versions of FIFA 20 AND now you only get 7 loaners at end of FIFA 19? From a 'value to consumer' perspective, what is EA attributing for the reason we get less of that content compared to last year? Do we get / did we get - more of something else that equates to some reason to shorten those offerings?
  • Porsgaard85
    917 posts Professional
    Is the objective to get the kits still active?
  • Illini McG
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vix14 wrote: »
    How hard is it to re release few more SBCs? FIFA 20 won't release until 2 weeks and they have given up on this game. Horrible.

Try one month
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional
    dont like to have loan players format in my starting squad