Vix14
424 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 23
7 top players for 10 matches made available to us
(:

Comments

• Vix14
    How hard is it to re release few more SBCs? FIFA 20 won't release until 2 weeks and they have given up on this game. Horrible.
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Outstanding content.
  • gorillabear
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Assuming no point saving packs any longer, nothing will be in them?
  • joehuk
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    wow.. just wow

now i just got CR7 TOTY guess everyone got that first?

do i use him for 10 games for fun
  • Janoe1
    7485 posts League Winner
    You can earn a reward for fifa 20
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    joehuk wrote: »
    wow.. just wow

now i just got CR7 TOTY guess everyone got that first?

do i use him for 10 games for fun
    Why not
  • CeeQue
    10830 posts Has That Special Something
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    You can earn a reward for fifa 20

I skipped that part thought they also gave kits?
  • Janoe1
    7485 posts League Winner
    Each Friday from Aug 23 to Sep 12 you will get a pack containing a Prime Icon Moments player along with the best players from Team of the Year and Team of the Season, as 10 match loan items. Coinciding with the pack, each Friday will also feature a weekly objective that requires the use of the players from that week’s pack. Completing each week’s objective will make you eligible for rewards in FUT 20*, in addition to the pack reward you’ll get in FUT 19. The FUT 20 rewards consist of exclusive vanity items, including a new tifo, a new stadium theme and a collection of the most popular custom kits from FUT 19.
  • Janoe1
    7485 posts League Winner
    Prob the “Fifa 19 Ultimate Team” Obj
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11195 posts Has That Special Something
    Vix14 wrote: »
    Each Friday from Aug 23 to Sep 12 you will get a pack containing a Prime Icon Moments player along with the best players from Team of the Year and Team of the Season, as 10 match loan items. Coinciding with the pack, each Friday will also feature a weekly objective that requires the use of the players from that week’s pack. Completing each week’s objective will make you eligible for rewards in FUT 20*, in addition to the pack reward you’ll get in FUT 19. The FUT 20 rewards consist of exclusive vanity items, including a new tifo, a new stadium theme and a collection of the most popular custom kits from FUT 19.

Nobody wanted this
    It's just stupid

Kits and stadiums 😂😂😂😂
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    **** me they are so out of touch
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    This week the reward for 20 is the community's favorite........................... kits
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Was interested until I seen the prizes, the game will remain off until 20.
  • gorillabear
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So going to come up against TOTY Ronaldo and 99 Pele in every WL game now?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    So going to come up against TOTY Ronaldo and 99 Pele in every WL game now?

Pretty much. They are only 10 game loans though.
  • Vix14
    I think it's proven that EA people don't play this game at all. They have no idea what the community wants.
  • joehuk
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 23
    so i Don't need players, i have 1.1m

was not expecting this trash for amonth, so going to open 1.1m worth of 7.5k packs wish me luck :)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    I think it's proven that EA people don't play this game at all. They have no idea what the community wants.

But we were all crying out for some loan cards so that everyone can be using the same top rated players 😂😂
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah not only did the release content no one wants, they succeeded in fully killing off WL. Great stuff you bunch of goons
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Yeah not only did the release content no one wants, they succeeded in fully killing off WL. Great stuff you bunch of goons

Just wait until tomorrow to play WL everyone will have used the loan cards and you will still have yours lol
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Salvatori wrote: »

Just wait until tomorrow to play WL everyone will have used the loan cards and you will still have yours lol

Cept everyone else will think the same thing ;)
  • Mrhey31
    1229 posts Professional
    A custom kit.... YES!!!!!!!’ Lets get back to playing guys. Its a custom kit... i’m so excited, that must be the greatest thing they could give us for fifa20. Ohh wait we have a shot at receiving a custom kit.

Lets be real EA Thats like giving Cristiano Ronaldo a custom jersey of a non exsisting team. All he has to do is score 10 goals next week. But wait if he does.... maybe you give the jersey to Messi because... Well we all dont know why.
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I didnt even twig that the loan packs aint even a variety - everyone gets the same 7 players? Why call it a pack ffs, just give us the players into our unassigned.
  • IamZlatan10
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh not bad to try these out,

Are we all given the same 7 to start with?

Ronaldo mbappe kante pele griezmann van dijk havertz ?
  • Vezzo
    884 posts Semi-Pro

Nobody wanted this
    It's just stupid

Imagine them doing something "stupid" and "giving packs in fut20" instead... that would be like.... i don't know
  • Vix14
    edited August 23
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We aren’t done yet.</p>— Corey @ #Gamescom 🇩🇪 (@EACoreySA) <a href=" 20, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"; charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Tbh not bad to try these out,

Are we all given the same 7 to start with?

Ronaldo mbappe kante pele griezmann van dijk havertz ?

yeah its the same for all. So not a "surprise mechanic" on this occasion really.........No idea why not mix it up between at least the top 5 or 5 PIM and TOTY etc, but it all reeks of being thought up in 5mins so........
  • Invincibility
    3464 posts National Call-Up
    Who cares about kits in Fifa 20 :s
  • GoonerDude81
    61 posts Park Captain
    I think it’s a good bit of fun. Y’all moan too much