User vs AI big issue could still be in 20 if

Covkilla91mob
476 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 23
So everyone might not think of this that much but on fifa since 17 and 19 ive noticed and many how bad ai are for auto tackles and lunges.

My experience of it is common and even i get tackles and insane block or lunges that i don't command.

With delay in fifa user ai takes over and 19 the 50/50 had made auto so easy why even press tackle as it works it's own way .

Go in a game and try for yourself to not press b and boom you still get seal out or AI defence bail you and delay imo cause the AI to beat human controll to easy .

09 too 18 it was ok to play imo as human speed would beat cpu alot of the time dribbling wise but not passing that's a whole other world of problems.

If 20 can't stop delay which for me was main issue they need to remove 50,50 as it's overriding human use and makes being a good manual player useless.

Anyone else feel me on this as i find it swept under to much and it's a huge flaw.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11465 posts Has That Special Something
    So everyone might not think of this that much but on fifa since 17 and 19 ive noticed and many how bad ai are for auto tackles and lunges.

My experience of it is common and even i get tackles and insane block or lunges that i don't command.

With delay in fifa user ai takes over and 19 the 50/50 had made auto so easy why even press tackle as it works it's own way .

Go in a game and try for yourself to not press b and boom you still get seal out or AI defence bail you and delay imo cause the AI to beat human controll to easy .

09 too 18 it was ok to play imo as human speed would beat cpu alot of the time dribbling wise but not passing that's a whole other world of problems.

If 20 can't stop delay which for me was main issue they need to remove 50,50 as it's overriding human use and makes being a good manual player useless.

Anyone else feel me on this as i find it swept under to much and it's a huge flaw.

Delay and unresponsive gameplay is still a massive issue in FIFA 20.

It's will only get worse as time goes by and more people come onto the game. It's gradually gotten worse each year from 17 and 20 won't be any different.