Fifa 20 beta problem

I’ve purchased FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition in hopes to get to play it early before that release date yet it is not allowing me to play closed beta. I am disappointed to the point that I’m considering not buying FIFA 21 due to that fact that people who have paid for the opportunity that I was also expecting by paying $120 for the game beforehand.
Is this issue fixable or was ill informed?

Comments

• George_Cook_Over60
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    The FIFA 20 Beta ended yesterday.
  • Dude please don't reply something that u can't help with. Thanks
  • George_Cook_Over60
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pardon ? I replied to this part of your message -

"yet it is not allowing me to play closed beta."

You will not be able to play the Beta, nor will you play the game before release.
    The only thing you will probably have is your FUT on the web app before release..

I am trying to help you.
  • Koolfashion
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe you can play few days before release, so they didn't lie to you.
  • The only reason I've paid early is to be able to play the beta early. If not what's the point of it? Because public beta is coming out before the actual game
  • Arron xox
    2921 posts National Call-Up
    The beta is not included with the pre order. The beta as ended now so you cant play the beta. You will be able to play the game 3 days before the actual release date. Any more questions or as this answered everything you wanted to know.
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arron xox wrote: »
    The beta is not included with the pre order. The beta as ended now so you cant play the beta. You will be able to play the game 3 days before the actual release date. Any more questions or as this answered everything you wanted to know.

This. ow, and there is NO public beta of Fifa. Never was, and probably never will be.
    There will be a demo though
  • V10Unit
    64 posts Park Captain
    Talk about misinformation :D