what is the point in Weekend league why did EA abandon the game

lukey200
795 posts Semi-Pro
I dont care they have a new game - they still promote a weeken league with high rated cards to obtain on thursday .. so can someone give me a good reason they abandoned us in content promotions .. etc etc - its simply not good enuff of an excuse especially the new game is not out until 27th sept

Comments

• Staxdoobie
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lukey200 wrote: »
    I dont care they have a new game - they still promote a weeken league with high rated cards to obtain on thursday .. so can someone give me a good reason they abandoned us in content promotions .. etc etc - its simply not good enuff of an excuse especially the new game is not out until 27th sept

I agree with you. A lot won't though, weirdly. Of course they should provide continued content for the duration of the game, but apparently it's OK to manipulate the player base who paid for 19 by starving them of content and get them gagging for 20. They're a business, you see. Apparently that's what makes it OK.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    89 posts Park Captain
    bit of a **** move as per,... but as per my money will be in the till before I even know I gave it..
  • Invincibility
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    Making you thirsty for any specials in FIFA 20..
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Making you thirsty for any specials in FIFA 20..

they turned me completely the other way !! never buy off them again

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t wait for 6 tonight when they spit in our faces with the worst content imaginable
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11370 posts Has That Special Something
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Can’t wait for 6 tonight when they spit in our faces with the worst content imaginable

I wouldn't be expecting any content at all at this stage so anything is better than nothing.
  • treddy
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They always give hint about new content.. So no chance for anything