Who else looking forward to 20

Covkilla91mob
235 posts Sunday League Hero
After playing beta 2 weeks im missing it and feel so bored of 19 as 20 was more football based game .

19 I played few rivlas div 1 and man i realsided how much 20 is different, Some say it's not but it is and it's better.

1st game draw 1-1 but whole game i had controll and played no abuse and then my opponent spams la crocodiles and then tornados to bring it level .

I'm not one of them who cares only for win but 19 takes no skill compared to 20 .

20 my only main issue was some delay and it's a slow game so don't help but not 1 of my 100+ games I conceded a broken goal from abuse just ball going threw me after tackle.

I know alot of you and i feel you are mad from 19 but i have hope in 20 after the beta being something intresting to play .

I'm not being paid not being told but i like 20 and feel like 19 should remembered but for its bad things and take 20 with new slate .

All big games that make yearly titles have good and bad but we can't always accpet it as we pay money in too there wallets.

Let's hope demo we can see improvent and they don't let it be a fail for a other season.

I think fifa need to stop the year by year and do a game with more time like each world cup as that would help out our wallets and still have fut each season .

Comments

• For me fifa 20 beta 20 times better than fifa 19 .

lets wait for fifa 20 its only 4 weeks from now + what ea will add or delete from game xd.

• Covkilla91mob
    For me fifa 20 beta 20 times better than fifa 19 .

lets wait for fifa 20 its only 4 weeks from now + what ea will add or delete from game xd.

Hope they are considering that but let's see
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    yep had months off of 19 and enjoyed 20 beta needs tweaks but promising yr
  • forearms
    4721 posts National Call-Up
    When every post you make is trying to get people to buy 20, it does make it look like you have an agenda.
  • Covkilla91mob
    forearms wrote: »
    When every post you make is trying to get people to buy 20, it does make it look like you have an agenda.

I like 20 is that a crime ? I'm just not a sheep and go off other people's opinion.

To me 20 rewards more football minded and stops spam and abuse after 100+ games I had not one fifa 19 abuse goal scored past me.
  • Benja190782
    1311 posts Professional
    I don’t know if I have anything to look forward to.
    If the brainless assisted ping pong passing, and blind first time shots are gone I will look forward to it.

All 180 degree blind actions shouldn’t be as fast and as accurate as in 19. It’s nothing about skill as a fifa player.

If those two main problems are solved, I can live with the rest bs this game has. (Like kickoff glitch etc.)
  • Covkilla91mob
    I don’t know if I have anything to look forward to.
    If the brainless assisted ping pong passing, and blind first time shots are gone I will look forward to it.

All 180 degree blind actions shouldn’t be as fast and as accurate as in 19. It’s nothing about skill as a fifa player.

If those two main problems are solved, I can live with the rest bs this game has. (Like kickoff glitch etc.)

I can live as crossing on 19 was mindless and off balance 1st timer was just so stupid and volleys before and after update.

20 takes more football and ground play feels more rewarding and real angles of shots more consistent .
  • This post is basically identical to mine be carful you’ll have some online pace flicks and tricks abusers on here before long like I did beta version was brilliant enjoyed it but latest gameplay I’ve seen is really fast and I get abused for mentioning Iam not happy with it , completely in agreement with you tho about the beta game 😊
  • QuidoFrontiere
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Me. I cant stand 19 an looking for changes. I hope 20 will be better.
  • Covkilla91mob
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    This post is basically identical to mine be carful you’ll have some online pace flicks and tricks abusers on here before long like I did beta version was brilliant enjoyed it but latest gameplay I’ve seen is really fast and I get abused for mentioning Iam not happy with it , completely in agreement with you tho about the beta game 😊

Lol I have been slated hard but i understand the community is upset just 20 has made me happy .
  • Covkilla91mob
    Me. I cant stand 19 an looking for changes. I hope 20 will be better.

Hope is right word m8 as faith is gone now
  • Jboom98
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I remember last year everyone was excited for the UEFA champions league coming to FIFA yet nothing has been said about any changes when are FIFA going to give us a proper draw presentation or match highlights hosted by a Gary lineker with great former players doing the draw hot balls and cold balls routine or analysing the match you've just played there needs to be some imagination and vision not digging up the past bringing back FIFA street it wouldn't surprise me if they brought back FIFA manager next year to replace career mode and it will be called gaffer mode.