Croqueta chain irl?

Gnomenclature
3115 posts National Call-Up
Lol, apparently carlos vela has been playing quite a bit of fifa... never seen this in real life.

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11276 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 22
    I'm pretty sure only one of those was a croqueta. The first and second guys get beat by body feints.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14570 posts Has That Special Something
    I would have broke his leg with a 2 footed challenge, cocky git
  • Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would have broke his leg with a 2 footed challenge, cocky git

exactly....direct PK
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    I saw Coman try a croquetta 3 times in the Bayern game last week.

He got stomped by the defender every single time. Not sure if this stupid game actually influences RL or vice versa..
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know I’m going to get hate for this but it’s clearly a Mexican thing apparently. Anytime the Mexican national team or any Mexican league badge comes up (I might as well include Spanish gt’s) I 1000% expect croquetas along with flick up passes shots and crosses the entire game, and my expectations are always met 🤦‍♂️
  • Gnomenclature
    I know I’m going to get hate for this but it’s clearly a Mexican thing apparently. Anytime the Mexican national team or any Mexican league badge comes up (I might as well include Spanish gt’s) I 1000% expect croquetas along with flick up passes shots and crosses the entire game, and my expectations are always met 🤦‍♂️

I mean, for real life it's a fantastic goal... it just looks a lot like the kinda goals you see in fifa 19 lol. Not many players can pull that off in real life.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite

I mean, for real life it's a fantastic goal... it just looks a lot like the kinda goals you see in fifa 19 lol. Not many players can pull that off in real life.
    Without getting a two footed stomp tackle lol
  • GeorgeGervin
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Announcer is painful
  • Gnomenclature

Without getting a two footed stomp tackle lol

Lol! Thanks for that.
  • joehuk
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    Announcer is painful

Indeed :joy:
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela ...

Goal was nice. Not really croquetas. But still ripped through their defense.
  • JWNYsg
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    love to see Vela try that in the BPL
  • Gnomenclature
    Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela. Vela ...

Goal was nice. Not really croquetas. But still ripped through their defense.

Yeah, maybe one actual croqueta. However, he was switching feet at least three times. Best watched on mute... that announcer though...
  • BeastlyHusla
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    Non looked like la croquettes. Just feints
  • DanValletta
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    I believe the order to be dummy, fake shot, la croqueta, body feint.

I wonder what would happen if he tried that in the prem? Look at the state of that defence.

Ceballos actually did one in the box for arsenal last week. He beat a man but didn't get anywhere with it.
  • EA_Joz
    338 posts EA Moderator
    I can only imagine Roy Hudson going off!
  • keronc
    946 posts Professional
    I saw a video where Mane did the typical fifa lacroquetta against PSG.