Iam finished with fifa and ea !!!!

Mango1984
10 posts Ball Boy
edited August 23
Beta version one and two was perfect new gamescon gameplay video fast ping pong pace pace pace [Removed - CM] joke !!!!! Ultimate team players win again , screw career mode players who want a slow paced game njoyable REALISTIC GAME !!!!!!
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    6864 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 23
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Beta version one and two was perfect new gamescon gameplay video fast ping pong pace pace pace [Removed - CM] joke !!!!! Ultimate team players win again , screw career mode players who want a slow paced game njoyable REALISTIC GAME !!!!!!

Career mode is always slow no matter what, you are playing the AI and they are always very tedious and slow with their build up and offline versions are always slower than online anyway so I doubt it will be a problem.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • I found last year and the year before the game speed varies day to day some days it’s so fast I can’t even be botherd to play the game , I hope your right budd ...... have you played it yet ???? Beta version ?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2686 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would you enjoy a slow game?
  • this is what it’s come to ea driving away the people who made fifa what it was before ultimate team and the game abusers , people who have played since 95 like myself , and I want it slow because that’s how football is played not pace lighting fast ten skill moves in a row football is about tactics build up passing , how often do you see a footballer run down the pitch doing stupid amount of skill moves and scoring ??? Not very often once in a blue moon , your opinion is your own at wanting it fast paced like this is my own opinion Iam not on here to argue Iam on here to have my own opinion and share my disappointment at the game from beta to the newest gameplay release at gamescon !
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t move with the times? Then this game is not for you
  • Aclimate
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 24
    If you can't handle the speed of multiplayer, go play the bot, it's that simple. What a toxic thread you started.
  • I never play multi player for a start I play offline so shut ur mouth u cheeky bellend !! And **** off of my thread if u read it rather than see what bellends always want to see you’ll see I never once mentioned playing online !!!!!!! Stupid wet wipe
  • And move with the times ????? When football is played at super speeds 20 flicks and tricks in a row I will but ppl like U who want to win at not playing football is the prime example in f what ea cater for what’s wrong can’t get into ur local teams starting eleven so u wana abuse and win online to be the best at something 😂 poor boo boo
  • RMFisher
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Genuine question, Mango. If you play offline only can you not alter the game speed and sliders in settings to suit your preferred pace of play?

I also think it's too quick but I play online also, so have to get used to the pace of it.
  • Yeah I’ve used the sliders budd but although it’s slower just doesn’t feel right if you get me ? Lol
  • mfmaxpower
    74 posts Park Captain
    Mango1984 wrote: »

Career mode is always slow no matter what, you are playing the AI and they are always very tedious and slow with their build up and offline versions are always slower than online anyway so I doubt it will be a problem.

This is incorrect on a variety of levels.
  • mfmaxpower
    74 posts Park Captain
    RMFisher wrote: »
    Genuine question, Mango. If you play offline only can you not alter the game speed and sliders in settings to suit your preferred pace of play?

I also think it's too quick but I play online also, so have to get used to the pace of it.

Sort of but not entirely. The sliders we're given are extremely basic and limited, so our ability to change the game isn't good enough.