WL Rewards

Comments

• Paciga45
    3544 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Should be removed in 20. The reward is the competition. Rivals should be the only game mode with rewards

WTF are you high ?

I am not.
  • Carswell
    8182 posts League Winner
    Should be removed in 20. The reward is the competition. Rivals should be the only game mode with rewards

WTF are you high ?

I am not .

Fixed
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20364 posts Club Captain

WTF are you high ?

I am not.

...yet
  • Carswell
    8182 posts League Winner

WTF are you high ?

I am not.

...yet

I am
  • Thunder001
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only play WL for the fun of it and not for rewards. I just don't get why people just grind the game for the rewards.

I mean how many teams do you come up against that are rocking with red reward players?
  • Crossland
    7552 posts League Winner
    Thunder001 wrote: »
    I only play WL for the fun of it and not for rewards. I just don't get why people just grind the game for the rewards.

I mean how many teams do you come up against that are rocking with red reward players?

That's because they use them for SBC's the icon ones mainly
  • Keano
    12735 posts Has That Special Something

If you get a good one, they go in your team.

If you get a bad one, into an icon sbc.

That's because they use them for SBC's the icon ones mainly

Bang on.
  • ChrisLFC
    7032 posts Big Money Move

I have Salah, Alisson, VVD, Lacazette all in my PL team.