WL Rewards

Paciga45
3546 posts National Call-Up
Should be removed in 20. The reward is the competition. Rivals should be the only game mode with rewards

Comments

• Azof
    16435 posts World Class
    big yikes
  • Nervous_Nick
    5098 posts Big Money Move
    WL rewards is what keeps me playing this broken game :D
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    WL rewards is what keeps me playing this broken game :D

So taking them away would help you.
  • Pikachu
    8631 posts League Winner
    Terrible idea.
  • Orison
    47788 posts FIFA Cover Star
    It's pretty wild how far the quality of trolling and posts in general dropped in August @ORANGEeffect05
  • Ulook92
    12522 posts Has That Special Something
    I always knew you talked a whole load of crap but this absurd even for you.
  • Tootrill22
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a major source of coins, anything that stops people from buying packs needs to stay
  • Orison
    47788 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    It's pretty wild how far the quality of trolling and posts in general dropped in August @ORANGEeffect05

Good you are here all year round banned or not to police it isn’t it @Orison

Only in August. In other months people are actually playing the game and have discussions that make sense.
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I always knew you talked a whole load of crap but this absurd even for you.

Must be nice having a free pass to troll 🤐
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Should be removed in 20. The reward is the competition. Rivals should be the only game mode with rewards

WTF are you high ?
  • Ulook92
    12522 posts Has That Special Something
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    It's a major source of coins, anything that allows people to do SBCs for packs needs to stay

• Keano
    12919 posts Has That Special Something
    The amount of bites you have for such a stupid statement, come on guys it's awful bait.
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    The amount of bites you have for such a stupid statement, come on guys it's awful bait.

Agreed lads, even @Keano had enough intelligence to not bite. I expect better from everyone.
  • BrentfordFC
    11659 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree too.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carswell wrote: »

Agreed lads, even @Keano had enough intelligence to not bite. I expect better from everyone.

@Keano was clever enough to leave the forums before he could bite
  • Keano

giphy.gif
  • Keano
    edited August 22

I just don't hang around the xbox section as much, given the games dead... I can take all the credit because I didn't bite today :)
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jeez murican showing his guns again
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    You're right that the reward is the competition. I don't know why we even need rewards in Rivals. If anything, we should be rewarding EA. I propose a system where you pay 100 fifa points to gain entry into a game. Obviously they would have various bundles available for purchase, say 10 games for 700 fifa points or something like that.

Perhaps some sort of menu tax for your SBC addicts - I haven't really worked out the details yet.
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    You're right that the reward is the competition. I don't know why we even need rewards in Rivals. If anything, we should be rewarding EA. I propose a system where you pay 100 fifa points to gain entry into a game. Obviously they would have various bundles available for purchase, say 10 games for 700 fifa points or something like that.

Perhaps some sort of menu tax for your SBC addicts - I haven't really worked out the details yet.

Menu Tax ! Hahaha I love that
  • Pikachu
    8631 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

@WFCBagnall would be homeless.
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Just bring back Fifa 12 with new graphics fook the WL and this sad excuse they call fifa now
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Just bring back Fifa 12 with new graphics fook the WL and this sad excuse they call fifa now

Hi
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner

I just don't hang around the xbox section as much, given the games dead... I can take all the credit because I didn't bite today :)

Game is indeed dead. Sad because I legitimately finished off a nice squad and haven’t even played in the 3 weeks since. :(
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Pikachu wrote: »

😂😂😂
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    Pikachu wrote: »

Tax evasion imo
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Once a kik lad, now just a mere forum lad @Paciga45 @ORANGEeffect05 @Crazy Creaky Jr @realhokies
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class
    Completely agree