►►► Serie A Lounge 2019-20 ◄◄◄

Comments

• Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    I’d say that the PSG players need to hide their wives, but in Neymar’s case, he should probably be more concerned about his sister.
  • Zambo9
    5026 posts Big Money Move
    I’d say that the PSG players need to hide their wives, but in Neymar’s case, he should probably be more concerned about his sister.
    Do you still think that it’s Icardi fault about what has happened with Maxi Lopez and his wife? It’s all Wanda fault my friend, that Icardi guy has been brainwashed when he was still hitting puberty
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    Of course, to make him usable, they gave Pirlo far more pace than he ever had on FUT...
    fifa20-fut-icons-pirlo-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Do you still think that it’s Icardi fault about what has happened with Maxi Lopez and his wife? It’s all Wanda fault my friend, that Icardi guy has been brainwashed when he was still hitting puberty

True. But wasn’t he also stripped of his captaincy? Sure, it takes a lot to earn the armband, but it takes even more to lose it.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    Essien gets a 90 Prime card, yet Zambrotta only gets an 89..

Zambrotta should be a 90-91 easily.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    I doubt we'll ever know, but Icardi's treatment at Inter would deserve some scrutiny.
    What the hell did he do exactly to get his captaincy stripped and be completely frozen out of the squad with no possibility of coming back?
    What happened that made Inter decide that he would never play for them again?
    This is one of the harshest treatments given to a football player I've seen so far, and probably the harshest for a former captain.
    Even the Inter article announcing his PSG loan was completely devoid of well-wishes or references to his goal-scoring achievements.
    I just don't quite fully get it.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class

For what it’s worth, these are Zidane’s cards:
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

I seen his stats earlier.. I don't think Zidane had the pace they have given him.

His cards look sick although surely he should have a 2006 card, he was amazibg in that World Cup, right up until he got sent off.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class

I seen his stats earlier.. I don't think Zidane had the pace they have given him.

His cards look sick although surely he should have a 2006 card, he was amazibg in that World Cup, right up until he got sent off.

They've made pretty much all the new Icons "usable" from a pace point of view.
    As I said, they've given Pirlo more pace than he ever had on FUT when he was a Milan/Juve player.
  • Essien gets a 90 Prime card, yet Zambrotta only gets an 89..

It's funny they keep putting Madrid highlights but his prime card is when he was with Juve.
  • finsfan85
    12206 posts Has That Special Something
    Juve linked with signing Willian on a free in January. Yes, please.
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Why would we need him lol
  • Big Matty T
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    They're not going to convince me to buy FIFA again, but man I could make a fun Milan icon team...with Donnarumma in goal I guess

Inzaghi-Shevchenko
    Kaka
    Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso
    Maldini-Baresi-Nesta-Zambrotta
    Donnarumma
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Why would we need him lol

You need to stock up on deadwood, right? :trollface:
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    They're not going to convince me to buy FIFA again, but man I could make a fun Milan icon team...with Donnarumma in goal I guess

Inzaghi-Shevchenko
    Kaka
    Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso
    Donnarumma

Van Basten-Sheva
    Kaka-Rui Costa
    Rijkaard-Desailly (would love a CDM card)
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    edited September 3
    Matuidi and Khedira are in Juve's CL squad, Mandzukic and Can are out.
    The donkiest of the donkeys will be able to play in the group stages, Jesus...
  • Big Matty T
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite

Inzaghi-Shevchenko
    Kaka
    Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso
    Donnarumma

Van Basten-Sheva
    Kaka-Rui Costa

Yeah I picked my personal favorites (too young to watch the Dutch trio play

But a lot of great Milan players to pick from
  • 1690_Ulster_FC

Inzaghi-Shevchenko
    Kaka
    Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso
    Donnarumma

Van Basten-Sheva
    Kaka-Rui Costa

Milan have the most legends. R9, R10, Rivaldo, Vieri, Baggio, Crespo, Kluivert just off the top of my head.
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class

What the actual **** did I just read
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    :lol:
  • Lmao someone post that meme of the bike and blaming juve for it.
  • Zambo9
    5026 posts Big Money Move

Inzaghi-Shevchenko
    Kaka
    Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso
    Donnarumma

Van Basten-Sheva
    Kaka-Rui Costa

Milan have the most legends. R9, R10, Rivaldo, Vieri, Baggio, Crespo, Kluivert just off the top of my head.
    Pirlo Lehman and Essien too
  • AlexSolm
    8186 posts League Winner
    Idiotic statement, they don't represent Inter.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move
    Icardi to PSG done.
    In the end, some sense got bashed into him.

Right move for him. Sad to see him leave Inter but he deserves to win things and be paid well for it.

He's also going to create one of the best front 3's in the game right now. Icardi, Neymar and Mbappe is an incredible front 3 on paper.
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    Another reason to support Atalanta, exzoo.
    Kjaer's joining them. :smile:

seems like they're just going for ex Fener CBs :D
  • LoboNobo

Khedira was great against Napoli and had a very good game against Parma IMO, plus apparently Sarri really liked him.

Matuidi might be a donkey on the ball, but his workrate and stamina are crucial for Sarri's pressing system. Did you see how high up the pitch he was pressing against Napoli? We've won so much possession thanks to him in the first half.

There is a reason for which Allegri and now Sarri decided to stick with both of them.

I'm more disappointed with Mandzukic's absence, I think he could be a great sub for the same qualities that Matuidi has.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class

Khedira was great against Napoli and had a very good game against Parma IMO, plus apparently Sarri really liked him.

Matuidi might be a donkey on the ball, but his workrate and stamina are crucial for Sarri's pressing system. Did you see how high up the pitch he was pressing against Napoli? We've won so much possession thanks to him in the first half.

There is a reason for which Allegri and now Sarri decided to stick with both of them.

I'm more disappointed with Mandzukic's absence, I think he could be a great sub for the same qualities that Matuidi has.

Khedira at least can play a good pass and has decent feet, a shame that a) he gets injured so often, b) he's rather slow at times, and c) he doesn't last 90 minutes.
    In theory, Can's supposed to be the less donkey version of Matuidi, plus he can play as an emergency CB or RB. Would have the same pressing qualities as Matuidi, except he can actually attack. :D
    Haven't you heard, Sarri doesn't do Plan B's, and Mandzukic would have been the quintessential Plan B...
  • LoboNobo

Khedira at least can play a good pass and has decent feet, a shame that a) he gets injured so often, b) he's rather slow at times, and c) he doesn't last 90 minutes.
    In theory, Can's supposed to be the less donkey version of Matuidi, plus he can play as an emergency CB or RB. Would have the same pressing qualities as Matuidi, except he can actually attack. :D
    Haven't you heard, Sarri doesn't do Plan B's, and Mandzukic would have been the quintessential Plan B...

Can is nowhere as good as Matuidi in this respect.
  • Alemas_2012
    15189 posts World Class
    Can is not a happy bunny.
    At all.
    Saying he did not expect the decision, he had been told he'd be in the squad list instead, he'll have to consider the consequences of the decision, he would have left Juve had he known about it earlier...
    Think he's a goner. :/
  • LoboNobo wrote: »

Can is nowhere as good as Matuidi in this respect.

The clear solution to all of this was excluding Bentacur. No one can convince me that Benta is better than Can right now.