How do you guys feel about Kurts video?

Comments

• ViezeDries
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah let's hear the troll comments.
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    This community is awesome.

The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

Not really. 6 years of a game heavily catered to casuals and 3 years of enduring an insufferable massively input delayed game based on ancestral servers technology (SERVERS NEED TO BE REMOVED AND REPLACED BY P2P!) coupled with the fact that everytime they introduce new skills some of them are completely broken supposedly to make them more exciting, headers being broken one year then patched, then broken next year again, defenders hitboxes broken, AI that empowers the defensive formations broken, and this has been happening throughout 6 Fifas.

Where's your one year of messing up now?

This kind of makes sense but tbh, i had no delay this year. No troubles at all. None whatsoever. Well, 5 or 6 games out of 1500.

People keep calling me a liar, so be it. No reason to lie. I had a fun year. I had fun with 18 as well. As with 17.

You can't keep blaming a company for wanting to make as much money as they can in stead of making a game for the chosen few. Y'all really expect a company like EA catering to the wishes of some whiners at a forum who want a tailormade game?
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move

The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

Not really. 6 years of a game heavily catered to casuals and 3 years of enduring an insufferable massively input delayed game based on ancestral servers technology (SERVERS NEED TO BE REMOVED AND REPLACED BY P2P!) coupled with the fact that everytime they introduce new skills some of them are completely broken supposedly to make them more exciting, headers being broken one year then patched, then broken next year again, defenders hitboxes broken, AI that empowers the defensive formations broken, and this has been happening throughout 6 Fifas.

This kind of makes sense but tbh, i had no delay this year. No troubles at all. None whatsoever. Well, 5 or 6 games out of 1500.

People keep calling me a liar, so be it. No reason to lie. I had a fun year. I had fun with 18 as well. As with 17.

You can't keep blaming a company for wanting to make as much money as they can in stead of making a game for the chosen few. Y'all really expect a company like EA catering to the wishes of some whiners at a forum who want a tailormade game?

You’re right, we can’t blame them for trying to make as much money as possible. But we can stop putting money into the game, we can stop playing it until they get the message. I think 19 was the last straw and people are for sure going to let them know with their wallets this year if things don’t change for the better.

• ViezeDries

You’re right, we can’t blame them for trying to make as much money as possible. But we can stop putting money into the game, we can stop playing it until they get the message. I think 19 was the last straw and people are for sure going to let them know with their wallets this year if things don’t change for the better.

Well good for them. I sincerely think 80% of the people screaming they won't buy it most definitely will.

Besides, my comment was more about our Lord and Savior Kurt. All year long Kurt was King and all. Kurt says it got better and no one believes Kurt.

That was the hypocritical part I was pointing out.
  • ViezeDries
    And besides pt 2, do you think not buying it will make EA change their minds about the direction they have chosen? The merely thousands that will not play compared to the record breaking sales they will still have next month?

People need more realism in their lives.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    And besides pt 2, do you think not buying it will make EA change their minds about the direction they have chosen? The merely thousands that will not play compared to the record breaking sales they will still have next month?

People need more realism in their lives.

Maybe some people don't want to support EA any longer because of the direction they are heading and don't want to praise them for their previous year's work.

I won't be buying it personally but if people want to put themselves through another year of this then that's completely upto them.

Don't come on here complaining when the game is delayed and unresponsive though as yous know what you're getting yourselves into.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    madwullie wrote: »
    I think it's like going from a girl who is a 3 to a girl who is a 5 and thinking you've bagged a worldy

I don't do 5s (or 3s for that matter) so I cannot relate. But to be honest that superficial tinder scale matters f all.

Today I mustered the courage to ask out a 7.5 at her work amidst colleagues. Why would that take courage? Because she's a certified ten. Hit every parameter: bright, healthy, natural, modest, sincere, no make-up/tattoos/silicone/botox, INTJ/P...

Turns out she was taken and i'm on my third gin & tonic because I am burdened by the knowledge that statistically these kind of women come by at intervals of every few years. If ever.

Whilst to you she only would have been another 7.5 to be swiped left in search for bigger ****.

This is beautiful man 😭

Yes, it sucks being an INTJ when it comes to relationships. :>
  • Pablofsi08
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 23
    "This kind of makes sense but tbh, i had no delay this year. No troubles at all. None whatsoever. Well, 5 or 6 games out of 1500.

People keep calling me a liar, so be it. No reason to lie."

I'm not. You said you live in England right?

It's perfectly rational that you get no delay, since you are one of the few lucky to play from there. Anyone out of England, Holland, Brazil are suffering massive delay.

"You can't keep blaming a company for wanting to make as much money as they can in stead of making a game for the chosen few. Y'all really expect a company like EA catering to the wishes of some whiners at a forum who want a tailormade game?"

For a few? this is about improving the obvious errors in design this game has not catering to anyone, even.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 24
    He sold out because last year when he spoke out they banned him