FIFA 20 pro clubs MISSING FEATURES

AmBlFarhan
82 posts Park Captain
It's 2020 almost in 4 months .

Pro clubs features:

FIFA is a sports game based on association Football where in game players can be subbed in and out

in pro clubs after a decade there is STILL NO OPTION to sub a player in middle of the game instead of a BOT while the game is running.

You cannot spectate and watch ur team play if ur late except to stare at a lobby imagining whats happening and only see who scored but no display of the game as a spectator. you cant be subbed in nor can you watch the game.

you cant practice with your own team like real teams do in training sessions 5 v 5 warmup games with ur own teammates .

people who want to play goalkeeper can never save a header maybe 1 / 200 headers get saved . anything that hits the post cannot also be saved.

running down the wing the bots will never stop you and its been almost a decade since that didn't work. and im talking about d1 5 star bots

these are just some of the minor fixes ive requested back in 2013 and got permanently banned. Lesson ? : don't provide constructive criticism to an organization because they'll ban you forever.

Comments

• AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • I SiR MartY I
    5451 posts Big Money Move
    in pro clubs after a decade there is STILL NO OPTION to sub a player in middle of the game instead of a BOT while the game is running.- Would be abused, teams would sub players on to completely outnumber opponents, 3v5 just became 3v8

You cannot spectate and watch ur team play if ur late except to stare at a lobby imagining whats happening and only see who scored but no display of the game as a spectator. you cant be subbed in nor can you watch the game.- Twitch and Mixer exist for a reason

you cant practice with your own team like real teams do in training sessions 5 v 5 warmup games with ur own teammates .- Its in FIFA 20, can create games v the AI at different levels and train

people who want to play goalkeeper can never save a header maybe 1 / 200 headers get saved . anything that hits the post cannot also be saved.

running down the wing the bots will never stop you and its been almost a decade since that didn't work. and im talking about d1 5 star bots
    - Goal keepers can save headers just fine, but I agree with the post shots and wing abuse, AI full backs dont track runs down the wing, they haven't since FIFA 12 and hitting the post makes the GK glitch out and makes the shot unsavable, I agree those need sorted for 20.
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    in pro clubs after a decade there is STILL NO OPTION to sub a player in middle of the game instead of a BOT while the game is running.- Would be abused, teams would sub players on to completely outnumber opponents, 3v5 just became 3v8

You cannot spectate and watch ur team play if ur late except to stare at a lobby imagining whats happening and only see who scored but no display of the game as a spectator. you cant be subbed in nor can you watch the game.- Twitch and Mixer exist for a reason

you cant practice with your own team like real teams do in training sessions 5 v 5 warmup games with ur own teammates .- Its in FIFA 20, can create games v the AI at different levels and train

- Goal keepers can save headers just fine, but I agree with the post shots and wing abuse, AI full backs dont track runs down the wing, they haven't since FIFA 12 and hitting the post makes the GK glitch out and makes the shot unsavable, I agree those need sorted for 20.

that sounds like a personal problem and each team only has 3 available subs . the fact that you CANNOT sub a player in or out in a sport that allows you to do that for centuries is a joke . if a team only has 3 players that's their problem why would the other team be punished for having more players ? sounds like a handicap system which already exists.

and practicing with ur own team before league games as warmups help build team chemistry which is why real professionals do it in the real sport which should be a feature after 30 years of a game that is based on a sport which existed for over centuries .

Goal keepers Can NOT save headers just fine I promise you a bot with no heading stats can score a header on a goalkeeper at 3 yards out 9/10 times unless he heads straight at him .

anything that hits the post and goes in is coded in such a way where you cant save it . its a default code.
  • Purplejacket
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite

Whats wrong with you why r u always so bitter? He has a point.
  • Fletch
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    AmBlFarhan wrote: »

that sounds like a personal problem and each team only has 3 available subs . the fact that you CANNOT sub a player in or out in a sport that allows you to do that for centuries is a joke . if a team only has 3 players that's their problem why would the other team be punished for having more players ? sounds like a handicap system which already exists.

and practicing with ur own team before league games as warmups help build team chemistry which is why real professionals do it in the real sport which should be a feature after 30 years of a game that is based on a sport which existed for over centuries .

Goal keepers Can NOT save headers just fine I promise you a bot with no heading stats can score a header on a goalkeeper at 3 yards out 9/10 times unless he heads straight at him .

anything that hits the post and goes in is coded in such a way where you cant save it . its a default code.

Keepers can save headers... I have been playing Clubs competitively for 7 years and the top human keepers can be almost unbeatable at times.

As for AI keepers, they couldn't catch a cold but that's the same in every mode so IMO they're irrelevant in this argument plus who even has space for an AI to be playing anyway.
  • ShavyJc23
    68 posts Park Captain

Bro they literally named that section of the lobby, substitute bench. Why would have it labeled that but can't do subs in the game. But I'm guessing we'll see if the changes made in 20 will make a difference
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    ShavyJc23 wrote: »

Bro they literally named that section of the lobby, substitute bench. Why would have it labeled that but can't do subs in the game. But I'm guessing we'll see if the changes made in 20 will make a difference

Thank you <3 it really needs to be different
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    Fletch wrote: »

Keepers can save headers... I have been playing Clubs competitively for 7 years and the top human keepers can be almost unbeatable at times.

As for AI keepers, they couldn't catch a cold but that's the same in every mode so IMO they're irrelevant in this argument plus who even has space for an AI to be playing anyway.

and thank you for being straight to the point with me. its really frustrating when people like him keep saying everything is "fine" when its really not
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain

no ones talking about an AI goalkeeper . I promise you I have clips of our club scoring 12-15 goals on top 3 goalies in rankings with maxed out overall and they're all headers lmfao.. they couldn't save 1 out of 7 headers . you don't understand how programming works yet you try to argue. again headers CAN be saved if they are aimed close to the goalkeeper with LOW power … a 2 yard header with power header trait aimed at top corner or side netting cant be saved doesn't matter if youre a 93 goalie... with 99% save percentage...
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain

Whats wrong with you why r u always so bitter? He has a point.

Thanks for finally standing up. these problems need attention and people like him always think "everything is ok" sugarcoating **** all the time. real talk these are real problems
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
  • AmBlFarhan
    82 posts Park Captain
    bump
  • Jason1986
    6924 posts Big Money Move

no ones talking about an AI goalkeeper . I promise you I have clips of our club scoring 12-15 goals on top 3 goalies in rankings with maxed out overall and they're all headers lmfao.. they couldn't save 1 out of 7 headers . you don't understand how programming works yet you try to argue. again headers CAN be saved if they are aimed close to the goalkeeper with LOW power … a 2 yard header with power header trait aimed at top corner or side netting cant be saved doesn't matter if youre a 93 goalie... with 99% save percentage...
    A header from 2 yards out aimed towards the top corner should pretty much guarantee a goal every time. Unless you think keepers should have Superman reflexes?

Also substitutions haven't been a thing for centuries.
  • SonicKante
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 4

So what? Get more players. The point of the game is virtual pros, not AI robots.

Way easier if it's an option in games. You're being obtuse (again)

Not like pro clubs. Wrong again.

[/quote]

Not really boy. Wing play, over the top through balls, pace, dribbling, fast counters etc - they are all viable tactics in footy, in fact plenty of goals are scored from crosses and corners at all levels of the game so it doesn't need nerfing at all. Headers are much harder to save than shots which makes no sense, for a human at least. Headers come off (head) slower than shots (foot) but on the game keepers are better at reacting to shots (Ai or human) so I sort of see his point.

Anyway, you're being pretty obtuse in a lot of your replying. Cheer up buddy.

By t he way, I don't have an ulterior motive or whatever, I'm being open and honest with you. Chill out mate.
    Post edited by SonicKante on
  • Dunkirk
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA couldn’t give a toss about clubs unless it starts bringing in micro-transactions like FUT. Obviously they are not doing that this year but for F21 they can take advantage of the new consoles, new game engine etc to do a complete overhaul of the game mode. That would be a REALLY smart thing to do, @EA_Andy 😎

There’s so much potential in clubs.